1988 325i Convertible Great Original Condition ! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1988 325i Convertible Great Original Condition ! - No Longer Available

1988 325i Convertible Great Original Condition !

1988 325i Convertible, Black with Red leather interior, heated seats, 6 cylinder 5 speed manual. Stored indoors all year. I bought this beauty in 1997 with 79K miles on her and I just don't drive enough to warrant keeping her. The last few years have been under 100 miles each. I want to find a good home for her. I bought the last set of matched hides from BMW in Germany about 2000 to replace the interior (professionally installed). I had the top replaced in 2014 with German material. 114K original miles currently. Newer Clutch, new Brake pads, Blaupunkt stereo (before bluetooth was invented) Issues: Only a small spot of floor pan rust, (rear left, sealed now) from a leaking top. There's a small engine main oil seal leak and transmission oil seal leak (from not being driven). There is also a low level electrical leak (200mA) that will drain the battery over a few days if not started. Maybe the central locking system - inoperative. The air conditioner does not hold freon for very long but the compressor works correctly. The rear seat top has shrunk enough to tear the stitching in the center. (see photos) A lovely car, not restored but in great shape. I got a lot of compliments at the BMW car show in Brookline MA this past summer. Spring is almost here !

List Date: 2/26/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1988 325i Convertible Great Original Condition !
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by AndyD; 04-21-2017, 08:17 AM. Reason: Deleted old Classified Ad

Love that interior. GLWS
    Whatever
    88ix coupe, 89seta turbo sedan

Comment

Thanks ! I wish I had watched the top of the rear seat more closely.

Comment

Working...
      X