kid325e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kid325e

Bought a couple of items from him, great transaction, the guy is on the ball. Kept me up to date with shipment to the minute. Items ended up being better then I expected. Love deals like this!
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Bought a Yakima Roof rack from him. Practically stole it from him he gave me such a good deal. Definately would do and hope to do business with him again. Thanks again!
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

KID325e

If we've had the pleasure of doing business please leave some feedback!

I appreciate it. Cheers.
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Great guy to do business with and shoot the breeze about E30's. I've bought at least two things from him over the years.
        Good Review x 2!
        -------------------------------------------------
        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Great seller, would buy parts from him again thanks for helping me get my car back on the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Okay, just discovered someone made a feedback thread for me before I started one of my own! - Can a MOD please do what they can to merge the two?

** - The "other" thread/"OLD/THREAD I DON'T WANT TO USE ANYMORE" - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...hlight=kid325e

I would really love this one to be the OG one, as getting a compliment from OP is making a brown man blush. In all seriousness, thank you all for everything, I appreciate the opportunity to help.
            Last edited by kid325e; 04-27-2015, 10:15 AM. Reason: trying to merge..
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Great seller, got me a fan with those euro brackets I would've had to special order otherwise. Now to get them on the car and keep that M20 cool!

Great doing business with him and I hope to do it again.
              sigpic
              12/86 Zinno 325is

Comment

Yeeeeahhh maaaaann! He hooked me up with a set of e36 engine mounts for a steal, and he threw in an m50 oil pan gasket. Looking forward to future transactions!

'87 325
                '89 325is
                '90 325i
                '67 Buick Skylark --SOLD 5/2015--

Comment

A great guy to have in the 'hood. Would buy from without reservations, even though he has two feedback threads.
                  Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Very stand up guy, sold me a very good condition e30 part at a steal price and I won’t hesitate doing business again.
                    It was a pleasure of doing business with you sir.

Comment

Thank you Paolo,I know you went to extra effort when the IVC was returned to you,i have not tried it yet but it is in nice physical condition ...Rob.

Comment

Thanks for the trim piece! Great price, polite--would buy from again without hesitation!

Comment

Working...
                        X