Kelleners K-sport 8½" x 17" et45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelleners K-sport 8½" x 17" et45

Kelleners Sport wheels, 8½" x 17" w/45mm offset. $1050 obo + shipping from 48203. PM or email me directly here.

lots of pictures of the wheels here.

as you can see from the pics, the wheels are not in perfect condition, but do not have serious gouges or chunky rashing. the fourth (lower right in the group pic) is the worst of the set. they have been repainted at some point based on the contrast in the hue between the center caps and the wheels which you can see clearly in some of the lower angle pics. these should be dead easy to refinish given how simple the design is in general. I'm guessing they are a standard Wurth or similar wheel silver.

obviously an E36 native fitment, but everyone here knows that one can do wonders with the right spacers. based on the way the offset is struck into the wheel vs coming out of the mold I suspect a common wheel was cast and then the mounting surface machined down. I believe there was also a low offset (13mm IIRC) version as well, so that would make sense.

back side of the wheels basically completely flat, so you can likely run all manner of big brakes or whatever, tho no one will be able to see them...

the center caps are very nice. they're plastic, but in great shape. included is the nifty tool thing to remove the retaining screws. screws are all present, they're nothing special and could be replaced with something else if you wanted to I guess - they're retained with a little snap washer.

these are definitely a blast from the past and an acquired taste, but they are also among the rarest wheels around. make them yours and help me pay for the new kitchen !

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
    Ig:ryno_pzk
    I like the tuna here.
    Originally posted by lambo
    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

what year is it... these are awesome
      88 325is Five Speed
      Lachssilber

Comment

YES YES YES SO MUCH WANT.

These also looks badass on W124 mercs, would you believe.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

make me an offer here people, these need to find a new home sooner rather than later.

Comment

I need to make these mine
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

$1050 now includes shipping to the lower 48, assuming buyer covers PP fees. these will make someone's holidays very choice.

Comment

bumpity.

Comment

Bueller ?

Comment

Still interested but with Xmas here they will have to wait.

Taylor
                    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

post holidays bump - time to get the basement cleaned out.

Comment

and back up again.

Comment

bump !

Comment

buy these wheels ! $1000 shipped w/in the lower 48. you know you want 'em.

Comment

bump !

Comment

Working...
                              X