E30partsguy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30partsguy

Bought a bunch of items off Bo while I was in the SF area - I was only in town for the weekend and he was great at communicating and sorting out a meetup time.

10/10 would buy again! Thanks Bo!
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Have bought a lot of parts from him.
    Would also recommend him.
    Feedback http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=374322

Comment

I've also bought a couple things from him. Very nice guy.

Comment

You do realize he has been banned for the past 3 years?

Here's his last thread, looks like he has his ups and downs.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          You do realize he has been banned for the past 3 years?

Here's his last thread, looks like he has his ups and downs.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=E30partsguy
          Weird, I had no issues with him at all.

If he was banned then how did he reply to my WTB postings on here? He was the first to reach out to me and we communicated via PM multiple times to set up a meet for the parts I needed.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
            Weird, I had no issues with him at all.

If he was banned then how did he reply to my WTB postings on here? He was the first to reach out to me and we communicated via PM multiple times to set up a meet for the parts I needed.
            Unfortunately when we ban someone, they can still use the PM system.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

Unfortunately when we ban someone, they can still use the PM system.
              Makes sense.

I guess next time I'll take better use of search before dealing with sellers.
              Steve • Toronto
              1991 318is • Brillantrot
              Build Thread

Comment

Yup, he just messaged me about having multiple switch covers in stock and I could buy them. I saw under his name say "banned" so I searched his name on here. Thanks (JasonC) for clarifying that even though a person gets banned, they can still use the PM messages. I wont use him.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Bo is awesome. He will find you what you need if he doesn't have it. Not sure why he was banned, nor care. Although I've been dealing with him for about 4-5 years now without a problem, I believe 3 years can change bad habits.

Comment

Originally posted by f4tj0n View Post
                    Bo is awesome. He will find you what you need if he doesn't have it. Not sure why he was banned, nor care. Although I've been dealing with him for about 4-5 years now without a problem, I believe 3 years can change bad habits.
                    He was banned cause he took money from other members without making it right.

I think Matt got it right if he wanted to do right then he would of corrected what went went wrong with the buyers and also got in contact with the staff here and say what's going on. But chose to stay silent and still to this day gets a hold of members and doesn't bother with the staff.

1992 BMW 325iC

Comment

He was banned cause he took money from other members without making it right.

I think Matt got it right if he wanted to do right then he would of corrected what went went wrong with the buyers and also got in contact with the staff here and say what's going on. But chose to stay silent and still to this day gets a hold of members and doesn't bother with the staff.
                      Lol.. welp thats beyond me then.

Comment

Been buying stuff from Bo since I got my e30 about a year ago. Aside from telling me plastic bumpers were euro bumpers, I have no issues with him at all. Pretty fair prices and has loads of little bits and bobs. He's also always been down to meet up at random times with as little as an hours notice.
                        1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                        X