Yesterday was a Bad day. RIP Bronzit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
    Man that's a hard hit...glad he's okay. Had a friend (VintageBimmer on R3v) total his m50 swap IS 2 years ago due to hydroplaning. Seems like all you here about is E30's crashing. This wreck, Kingston loosing his track car, too many to soon...:(
    What?

Comment

We did also lose an Alpine car but that's fairly common around the wet season. The rest of the months are glorious
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Man, RIP Bronzit. My Bronzit 325is has been in the shop getting painted for a whole month after a little hit and run. Decided to throw cash on top of the settlement and get a full high quality re-spray. So Bronzits will still live on.

Comment

yeah its a shame but im just happy my brother is ok. He a lot better now even though every time he looks at the car he gets bummed out. Sad to hear so many e30s have been totaled recently. Honestly i dont usually drive my e30 when it rains. (lol i live in southern cali so not to much rain anyways.)

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
            Man, RIP Bronzit. My Bronzit 325is has been in the shop getting painted for a whole month after a little hit and run. Decided to throw cash on top of the settlement and get a full high quality re-spray. So Bronzits will still live on.
            Sorry to hear about the hit and run, but can't wait to see a fresh bronzit respray!

My 90 Bronzit 325is will be going to my friends body shop for paint and body work hopefully next week. It's been with my mechanic friend for about two months getting every little thing replace. Someday I'll see her again.
            90 Bronzit 325is
            16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

I will definitely be taking it on a photo safari and doing a thread in Members Rides
              Originally posted by laidback93 View Post
              Sorry to hear about the hit and run, but can't wait to see a fresh bronzit respray!

My 90 Bronzit 325is will be going to my friends body shop for paint and body work hopefully next week. It's been with my mechanic friend for about two months getting every little thing replace. Someday I'll see her again.

Comment

Bronzit is the best color for a bmw. I'm also looking for a bronzit hood. Just saying...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                1987 325 w/ M52b28 - Bronzit
                2007 X3 - Platinum Bronze

Comment

Bronzits LIVE!!!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	bronzit 1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	77.8 KB
ID:	7190231

Comment

Dude that sucks. :/ glad you're alright though. Sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                    X