Wtb: front subframe, good condition. Also looking for m52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: front subframe, good condition. Also looking for m52

In need of a front subframe. Motor mount holes intact please. Also I am looking for a m52 with lower miles. Under 170xxx.

Thanks guys, I miss this place.

I have a few subframes in PDX. Also have a buddy with an M52 down here. What happened to your S52?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I have a good subframe available. I'm located in Kent. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        I have a few subframes in PDX. Also have a buddy with an M52 down here. What happened to your S52?
        It has never ran right always consumed/burned oil. I believe whoever rebuilt it didn't touch the rings because they are a thousand bucks. Idk its gonna go away, I just want the car to run again.

Is your buddy the e36 guy? We've spoken, he is a trusted guy but that motor is pretty high in miles.

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak View Post
          It has never ran right always consumed/burned oil. I believe whoever rebuilt it didn't touch the rings because they are a thousand bucks. Idk its gonna go away, I just want the car to run again.

Is your buddy the e36 guy? We've spoken, he is a trusted guy but that motor is pretty high in miles.
          That would be him. Sorry to hear about your S52 though.

Comment

Thanks man. That's life I guess haha. Hey Austin, have a red label ECU? Also do you know if the subframes are all the same?

Comment

Thanks man. That's life I guess haha. Hey Austin, have a red label ECU? Also do you know if the subframes are all the same?
              Yeah, way she goes sometimes. I may have a red label hanging around. I'll go see if I can dig it up today.

Subframes interchange between all the cars.

Comment

Thank you sir. I'm gonna get a subframe from the guy close to me. I would like a red label. Also might pickup up obd2 DME as well idk what color that is. The engine I might buy has everything except DME.

Comment

Thank you sir. I'm gonna get a subframe from the guy close to me. I would like a red label. Also might pickup up obd2 DME as well idk what color that is. The engine I might buy has everything except DME.
                  No worries. I'll let you know if I have a spare!

Comment

Thank you. Yah I can't decide on obd1 or 2 so might as well have both

Comment

Thank you. Yah I can't decide on obd1 or 2 so might as well have both
                      If you have everything to make your car run on OBD1, you might as well just do that. Would save you money and the headache. lol

Comment

Yah I agree.

Comment

I have a friend who's selling an m52 w/s52 cams. Motor is still in the car (e36). If you're interested pm me and I'll get you in touch with him.
                          m106 1990 e30
                          e36 daily
                          e32 cruiser

Comment

I have some OBD1 and OBD2 DME's if you're looking. I know one is from a Euro 3.2, and another is from a US M3 - forget the years, but I have the VIN's on them to verify which is which. Let me know if you're interested.

Otherwise, you should just go M30 - all the cool kids are doing it.
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

1985 PRO3 #50 - converting to ST
                              Wait- say What???

t
                              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Working...
                              X