Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24v alpinewhite sedan build ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

:yawn:

This is the build of my car, don't really expect a fast paced build, because i have no money and no job

so, i got my first car a while back, from someone on craigslist for 4k..

then the m20 that was in it blew, so me and my bros pulled it and sold it to someone on r3v B)

i *was* going to put a KA24de into it, but the SR mounts that i bought didnt fit it, and no one wanted to custom make mounts for it to fit the e30

fast foward a few months, and i bought this m50v e34 525i manual, for 1300.

pulled the engine, tore everything off, it's pretty clean!

went to town on cleaning it some more

pressurewashed the tranny at the local carwash B) B)

im about 99% sure its a g250, but can anyone confirm?

got some ebay supersprint headers

brother's e46 m3 in the back B)

put primer over the valve cover after ~5 sprays with aircraft paint remover, and a few hours of wirewheeling it LOL

and, today i krinklecoated it black... that, i dont have pictures of because i put it in my garage and its dark...

tomorrow, i should be expecting my condor speed shop solid motor mounts! i dont know when my booster or tranny mounts will be coming, though..

thanks for reading, i'll try to keep this thread posted.
    私は日本語を話すことができない

Most of the M50 we get here have the same getrag 220
    we basically get our cars from europe
    the getrag 220 have the same ratios as the getrag 250

its the same gear box for e36, e34 4 cylinders also

Comment

oh, thanks for the info.

would the gear ratios be good to use with my 1989 325i's differential?

thanks.
      私は日本語を話すことができない

Comment

anyone have a guide or something on how to remove the throttle cable from an e34?

edit: i found this DIY on bimmerforums on how to remove it... could be useful for anyone who has their own e34 like me.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
        Last edited by bmwfag; 01-04-2014, 02:00 PM.
        私は日本語を話すことができない

Comment

Dropped the engine in. still have to get the proper shifter linkage and stuff, wire it up, and do all of the hoses and crap.

私は日本語を話すことができない

Comment

Working...
          X