my e30! very sloooooooow progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my e30! very sloooooooow progress.

whats up guys! i picked this e30 up about 2 months ago.
    my e30 is a 1986 325es i think. has 2xx,xxxk miles lowered on eibach springs. i only drove the car for less then 100 miles because car has its problems. i picked up a 87 325i motor with 150k miles on it. i took the head off awaiting to save up enough cash to get the head cleaned and resurfaced. for now the car just sits.

Untitled by clean3two3, on Flickr

idk where to start.lol what do you guys think of pulling the motor out on the dirt surface? i cant do it on my driveway since its always busy.i will try to get the ball rolling. thanks
    suggestions are welcome good and bad
    Last edited by efficient; 08-27-2012, 08:38 PM.

Put a piece of wood down under the car and for the holster/picker to sit on.

Comment

not really a a big update but so far ive only................
      added ellipsoids

finally saved up enough money to buy a performance head from myster-e. hopefully after buying the head i will be motivated to work on my car and hopefully the weather in socal gets cooler.
      E30 274 ie cam 885 head by clean3two3, on Flickr

ive also taken out the trunk deadner. why? because race car lol jk the deadner was already coming off and i had a lot of little trash everywhere. thinking of putting bedliner after i take some more of the deadner out.

and all of that shit that weighs alot.

while cleaning my trunk out i found out that my e30 used to haul a trailer around, but doesnt have a hitch at the bottom.

anyone know what this little box is or is supposed to do? it was underneath the battery tray.

Comment

I think that is a battery drip tray.

Car looks good. I really like how it sits. Something about it catches my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
          I think that is a battery drip tray.

Car looks good. I really like how it sits. Something about it catches my eye.
          thanks! it sits on eibach springs and blown shocks:|. the wheels aren't mine i actually have some esm's borbet replicas but my friend has them on his e30.

Comment

You should definately keep the diving boards but tuck them, thats for sure. Any pics of the interior?

Comment

Originally posted by e30runner View Post
              You should definately keep the diving boards but tuck them, thats for sure. Any pics of the interior?
              yeah ill probably do that. i dont have any pics of my interior but i have tan sport seats. my car has 2 valences and other car parts cluttering my interior.

Comment

Was the car Bronzit at one point?

Looks like a good start!
                1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                  Was the car Bronzit at one point?

Looks like a good start!
                  it was bronzit at one point. So glad it isnt now. I never noticed it until a co worker said your car has been repainted. I bought the car without popping the hood because it wouldnt open. Little did I know you can use a screwdriver to open it from the front,also found out that the hood handle on the inside was loose so it wouldnt let me open it. Tightened it and the hood handle opens the hood.

Comment

so i tried putting on this bumper but its missing the piece underneath the headlights.

Comment

so the alpinas are or arent yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                        so the alpinas are or arent yours?
                        nope could be.

Comment

they do look pretty baller

Comment

thanks. lol they are fake and one is bent. the wheels i have are these one's http://capetown.olx.co.za/15-borbet-...-iid-323517466 not really liking them. so anyone know why my valence is missing the upper line underneath the headlights? :( kinda sucks cus i cant return it anymore.

Comment

I Like how the car sits
                              i have a set of eibachs but yet to put them on interesting seeing the stance are your springs charcoal grey
                              and your on a good start all you need to do is rebuilt a seta bottom end or eta doesnt matter
                              find a intake, throttle body,injectors, ecu, wiring harness ,and more but good luck man
                              ironicly enough your first post for this thread was on my birthday

Comment

Working...
                              X