• Show
Clear All

Nice work! Dig your taste.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I would have rocked the badged trunk.. But idk... Maybe that's just me

Sick build though. I love how through you're being. :up: on keeping the stock radio

Comment

Originally posted by One_Eyed Jack View Post
        I would have rocked the badged trunk.. But idk... Maybe that's just me

Sick build though. I love how through you're being. :up: on keeping the stock radio
        I don't mind it either but a 72 should have come with a badge less trunk so that's part of the reason I swapped them plus this one is in better shape.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Recognize that rear speaker panel setup! Looks good, just be sure to seal the holes for the speakers or you'll start to get a gassy smell in the cabin.

The car might not be what I'd envision myself, but that's the whole point! Looking forward to updates.
          ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
            Recognize that rear speaker panel setup! Looks good, just be sure to seal the holes for the speakers or you'll start to get a gassy smell in the cabin.

The car might not be what I'd envision myself, but that's the whole point! Looking forward to updates.
            Actually the speakers are still there but they are modern and I wanted to hide them so thats why I made the panel plus whoever did the speakers didn't measure them because they aren't centered. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by moe30 View Post
              Actually the speakers are still there but they are modern and I wanted to hide them so thats why I made the panel plus whoever did the speakers didn't measure them because they aren't centered. Thanks!
              What I said was a little unclear, by sealing the holes, I meant with something similar to a bangmat.

Here's what I'm referring to.
              ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Those are some nice recaros. What are they called?
                Btw Nice 2002

Comment

Fuck yeah! I finally found you on R3v. I've been following you on instagram for a while!
                  1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                  BMW

Comment

Love your car! Nice work on the interior - especially the console and the rear speaker shelf. The door panels turned out beautiful! Look forward to more updates! :)

Comment

Thanks everyone! Weather is finally decent this weekend so hopefully I'll get something done this weekend haha.

Comment

Nice! Looking forward to the updates this weekend.
                        clutchCTRL!
                        Move with a purpose.
                        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                        - 2000 323i AT
                        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                        X