Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RZ412 17X8.5 et 13, new falken tires

I am selling my recently refinished BBS RZ 412's. They are 17 x 8.5 et 13

They will come with brand new (never once driven on) Falken FK453 tires, size 205/40/17. Again, these are brand new, never driven on. Also comes with all 4 center caps. The center caps were not refinished.

The wheels were refinished by a professional wheel company about 1.5 years ago. They have sat in storage ever since. I mounted 2 of the wheels on my car once in my driveway just to see what they looked like. The car didn't even move. The wheels look great with some minor blemishes as no wheels are perfect unless brand new.

I really hate to sell these, I honestly don't WANT to sell them at all, but they just sit and they might as well be put to use on someone's car.

They were to be used on my E36, but ever since I turbo'ed my car, I need at least a 255 rear tire to get traction, that is why I don't run these wheels/tires.

I 've held on to them for long enough so now they are up for sale. I have around $2k invested in these. I am selling for $1850 OBO + shipping. NO low balls though. I will pay the paypal fees.

Thanks for looking.

91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

No offense but I suggest more photos.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

They look tits. Getting mine refinished as well, but not to sell. Good luck!
      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        No offense but I suggest more photos.
        No offense taken...here are a couple more quick pics below

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
        They look tits. Getting mine refinished as well, but not to sell. Good luck!
        Thanks. I really wish I could run these wheels, I absolutely love the RZ's.

91' 318is - OBDI M52/ZF swap w/ S50 cams

Comment

Nice wheels

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          323i MTEC1
          Z3 coupe
          E60 M5

Comment

Working...
          X