Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julien
    Lonnie,

Now it's my turn to be peaved. This part was obliviously broken during shipping, the box even has marks on it.

Thanks for wasting both our time and money.

Due to the time delay involved I'm not going to refund you (like I had said in my previous message).

If you weren't so convinced that I was trying to screw you, you could have just called up fedex. They would have shipped the box back to me (free), I would have filed a claim and would have refunded you within 2 weeks for the original purchase date.

This has been rediculous.

Julien

This is the PM I got.

Again this part WAS NOT DAMAGED IN SHIPPING
    sigpic

88 325is

Comment

Item: Tow bar
      Payment: PayPal

Great communication and prompt shipment, item as described. Always a pleasure to deal with Julien.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Item: wheels
        Payment: trade

Today we traded some sets of wheels. Very good seller! A+++++
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I have had a few transactions with Julien over the past 6 months, both buying and selling, for the stuff I have purchased from him the parts were accurately represented, and the prices were fair. Would be happy to buy from him again in the future.

Comment

I have gotten a lot of parts from Julien over the past couple years and have always been happy with the quality and price of everything I've gotten from him. Also, he and I recently worked out a trade for his clean interior for my roll bar and some other misc parts. Everything was as described/shown in pictures, and he even took the time to take some parts off some spare seats I had laying around to make sure all of the gears and adjusters were in perfect working order when installed. A+, would not hesitate to do business with him in the future.
            88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
            We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Simply a good seller, enough said. Will buy again thank you

Comment

Great Seller, Parts were as described and the package deal price was a hard to beat.

Comment

CD43 Radio

Smooth transaction. Good communication and packaged like it was going to be dropped from the stratosphere. I'm very happy with the way things went.

Comment

Working...
                  X