So-Cal: E36 325IS- $400 Complete Mechanic Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So-Cal: E36 325IS- $400 Complete Mechanic Special

Selling an E36 325iS coupe WITH CLEAN TITLE! was $650, NOW $400!!!

Was a project car but I have run out of space and can no longer store it at my friend place.

Purchased this car from the 1st or 2nd owner (my uncle) about 5 months ago and never really gotten around to it. CAR IS IN NON OP. So there is no back fees, it'll probably cost under $100 to register and transfer your name!

Interior is a 9 out of 10 black leather interior, all the seats are in great condition. No rips or tears! Great for its age

Outside condition is probably a 6/10, LIGHT front end damage to the headlight support and oem hood replaced. No frame damage whatsoever.

THIS CAR DOES NOT RUN!
    Motor won't turn over, most likely will need a whole new long block but transmission should be okay.
    About 215k on the chassis, so it is perfect for a REBUILD/RESTORE

So I encourage you to come see it in person and shoot me an offer. Even for a parts car this is still a steal. So many goodies including the great interior,wheels and tires. I'm not too firm on the price but I know how much an IS is worth, even in the condition it is in. It has potential, and someone dedicated enough could make this an amazing car to drive. $800OBO takes it, please bring a trailer/tow truck if you are interested in purchasing the car. Please text or call 702-767-600four it's located in Irwindale close to the speedway.

The leather is still nice and black, the brownish color is from the tint.

Last edited by fatphos; 10-23-2015, 12:00 PM.
    MILD | Steady Garage

Transaction Feedback
    Megan Racing Euro Coilovers for E30

Price lowered from $800 to $650!

Perfect donor car for those who are looking to do a 5 Lug swap or perfect project car for those who wants to drop another engine in there, such as a LSx or S54 etc.
    MILD | Steady Garage

Transaction Feedback

Comment

BUMP! Last call for $400!
      MILD | Steady Garage

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Bump! Obo!
        MILD | Steady Garage

Transaction Feedback