Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alpine/Black 318is for resto/parts

Hi r3v,

I have decided to sell this 318is I've had sitting around. It has been collecting dust for far too long and I'd like to see it put to use. I bought the car with intention of doing a s50 swap but have decided against it.

When I first purchased the car it had been in a fender bender on the front end. I had the damage professionally repaired by Cooper Auto Body in Ft. Collins. They did an outstanding job with the repair. The front panel was replaced/painted along with half of the engine bay.

While the car was in storage someone broke into the garage and keyed the passenger side of the car. The door suffered the worst damage. I tried to take pictures of these areas but it is best seen in person. The driver side was untouched.

The car is completely disassembled right now. The interior is completely out and the engine is taken apart. However, all the parts for the car are there and it could be put back together provided you have time to do so. This is the asset I do not have, hence selling the car.

In my eyes, it would be worthwhile to put some time into this car and get it back on the road. If the keyed areas are repaired it would make for an extremely clean ride.

The good:

Clean paint (the car is is just very dirty right now)
    Clean CO title
    NO rust
    Two hoods (one has some scratches)
    Nice front valence
    Black headliner
    Clean interior
    All parts are there to complete car back to original m42 spec
    Comes with lots of spare parts
    LSD
    154k miles

The bad:

Keyed passenger side
    Needs to be completely rebuilt
    A couple of soft fuel lines have been cut
    Don't have original wheels

I would like to get $2000 obo out of this car. It is worth more than that in parts but I just don't have the time or motivation to complete it.

link to pictures: http://s637.photobucket.com/user/teh...?sort=3&page=1

Sorry to see that you're parting ways with your project buuut if you're willing to sell some of the body panels (ie hood, valence, a fender), then shoot me a pm! GLWS!
    Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Would you sell just the front seats?

Comment

I'm interested in a handful of parts if you're looking to part it out. I can pick up also.

blower motor (maybe)
        right rear bumper trim and signal light
        sunroof seal
        driver side interior door grab (black?)
        maybe a few other trim bits.

Shoot me a PM if you're looking to start parting it out!

Nick
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I don't want to part this car out. Selling as a whole.

Comment

Looks like a fairly clean car.

Comment

Dang. Need that valence and all the bumpers.
              ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Prior to it being keyed this was one of the cleanest e30s I've ever seen. It had been extremely well taken care of by the previous owner. With a good bath this thing would shine like the sun.

Comment

I'm interested. Can I get your zip code so I can get some shipping quotes?

M42 turbo build.
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=301330

Comment

Comment

I'd also be interested, in shipping but I know I'm to far. So would put it out of being worth while.

Comment

Someone save this thing. You'd be hard pressed to find a better project car.

Comment

Likely will begin parting this out near the end of the month if no one wants it.

Comment

interested in the front seats and some other miscellaneous parts if you do decide to part it out.
                            sigpic

Comment

I may be interested in this vehicle for a project, but can also help those of you that need help shipping. Please PM for quotes.

We offer open and enclosed vehicle transporting, fully insured, and door-to-door. All I need is your zip code to get you a solid price.

To Hot Springs, Arkansas - $575 open / $850 enclosed

To New York, NY - $925 open / $1,300 enclosed

To Atlanta, GA - $750 open / $1,100 enclosed

To Los Angeles, CA - $600 open / $925 enclosed

Good luck with the sale, and I will let you know if my company ends up going this route for our company car.

Comment

Working...
                              X