Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    205/40 front 215/40 rear. Lots of rolling for the rears. I'd go as far as recommending +20 rear instead, it's already a headache of a fitment.
    If 17x10 will cause too much of a headache , I like the Mtechnica turbos, too.

Specs would be 16x8.5 all around et 15.

fab, vw, honda, mercedes, nikon, ride, euro, adm, air, stretch, h2o, memory, classics, toyota, bmw, static, civic, mk2, ek, bbs, rare, edm, ef, jdm, e30, h20, imports, slammed, stance, coilovers, camber, recaro, eg, dumped, ccw, mk3, bagged, mk4, fitted, ocmd, mk1, usdm, audm, memoryfab, h2oi, d300s, ukdm, stanced, stanceworks, rotiform, canibeat, stancenation, mtechnica, rsbphotography

This would be my goal if I go with 16's instead, this is my second choice of wheel.

Thanks for the advice.

1986 325e - RIP
    1987 528e - Sold
    1989 325iX - Parted Out
    1991 318iS - Sold
    1991 325iS - Current

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhead View Post
      Mr. Mystikal Sir (done that for brownie points) will 17" wheels fit these cars well and what are your recommendations on tires? I have been reading through the whole thing (dang it's a lot) and I have found my answer several times lol. Dang lazy people, won't read no posts lol. I am looking at ome 17x8's with a et30 and some 235 45 tires.
      Those wheels will need spacers and smaller tires. At minimum 5mm front and 235/40 tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Colby.325e View Post
        If 17x10 will cause too much of a headache , I like the Mtechnica turbos, too.

Specs would be 16x8.5 all around et 15.

fab, vw, honda, mercedes, nikon, ride, euro, adm, air, stretch, h2o, memory, classics, toyota, bmw, static, civic, mk2, ek, bbs, rare, edm, ef, jdm, e30, h20, imports, slammed, stance, coilovers, camber, recaro, eg, dumped, ccw, mk3, bagged, mk4, fitted, ocmd, mk1, usdm, audm, memoryfab, h2oi, d300s, ukdm, stanced, stanceworks, rotiform, canibeat, stancenation, mtechnica, rsbphotography

This would be my goal if I go with 16's instead, this is my second choice of wheel.

Thanks for the advice.
        Those wheels fit absolutely beautifully with 205/45 tires and nothing else. I saw that E30 at H2Oi, looked really nice.

Comment

15X7 et38 whats size spacers to run for flush fitment?
          thanks a lot.

Instagram - ianstough

Comment

Originally posted by esomethingian View Post
            15X7 et38 whats size spacers to run for flush fitment?
            thanks a lot.
            Too skinny for flush, but 25mm front 30mm rear is a start.

Comment

Hi again,

found some wheels that are

16X9 ET-15

What is the biggest tire size I can use without any fender rolling?
              My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
              1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
              IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
              1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Those wheels will need spacers and smaller tires. At minimum 5mm front and 235/40 tires.
                Roger that! Thank you again sir, your a Jam up guy!
                sigpic87 325E The Honey Badger

Comment

+20 rear, +10 front
                  Thank you very much, much appreciated :)

Comment

You're welcome boys.

Originally posted by keefy6 View Post
                    Hi again,

found some wheels that are

16X9 ET-15

What is the biggest tire size I can use without any fender rolling?
                    Those straight up don't fit. About an inch and a half outside of the car.

Comment

Could I run a 225/45 17 to get a little more sidewall? And what springs would you recommend to close the gap and perform well without slamming the car?
                      sigpic87 325E The Honey Badger

Comment

215/40. 225/35 technically also works but is rare and undersized a bit.
                        Great. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhead View Post
                          Could I run a 225/45 17 to get a little more sidewall? And what springs would you recommend to close the gap and perform well without slamming the car?
                          No. I always recommend coilovers on E30s, especially BCs.

Comment

So..I have a flawless, essentially brand new set of style 7's..they are 15's but I am not sure of the offset and they have a 7.5 width. Would these work for my 325is? I am aware that they are 5 lug.

Comment

Someone?

Comment

You're welcome boys.

Those straight up don't fit. About an inch and a half outside of the car.
                                Ok, good to know thanks again for help.
                                My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                                1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                                IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                                1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X