No announcement yet.

What is this Panjo crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to justify all the wasted energy that's going into posting a simple FS ad this way.
    Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
    Alice the Time Capsule
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
    87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by jeffnhiscars View Post
      Hard to justify all the wasted energy that's going into posting a simple FS ad this way.
      I agree. I have lots of stuff I have not posted simply because of panjo.

If $$$ to run the site is the issue... why not do a simple $10/yr membership fee or something super affordable like that? I'd guess it would bring in WAY more than the panjo "partnership." I don't have access to membership numbers or anything like that other than what is displayed on the forum front end but it seems like if even 25% of members contributed that would be the more effective way to go?

On Xoutpost you have to pay your annual dues to post anything FS, perhaps a "premium" membership or something would be more appropriate? That way all the content is still available free, but to post FS items would require the membership. I'm just spit balling here, but I don't think panjo is the way to go about this.

/my .02
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        As a software dev myself, I find their product subpar and flexibility to meet customer needs is terrible. If their intention was at some time to try and make money of this venture, they need to serious reconsider their business practices for determining feature additions and updates (so far, I have seen zero - except for the watermarking.)
        Damn, that was brutal - yet honest. Can't say it's off base in any way. For sure they are watching this thread?

If you check out Panjo's web site of the "about" page, will give you some clues into the company.

Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I saw that...

Especially the bottom section. Which is all BS.

Panjo gives each seller a trustworthy rating, so you can make an informed purchase. Panjo verifies a seller's identity and contact information at varying degrees of depth.
          verifies? It's not much more than what PayPal asks, and only verified my email much like PayPal. So why is it better than PayPal?

Finally, you can buy from another member of your community using your favorite debit or credit card without running the risk of transferring funds to a fraudster's temporary PayPal account.
          Oh I see now. Oh wait? What? Um, doesn't Paypal have buyer protection?

Basically, what this does is protect those people who send money as a gift to someone they don't know. But then, the fee is the same no matter what.. I just am boggled.

I guess for now it's just going to be sitting on this hoard of parts or maybe Offer Up..
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
            I saw that...
            If you take a look at their corporate "office" - it really looks like a shared office space to me - if you've seen one share office space, you've kinda seen them all. And you'll see on one computer screen someone looking at variations of a logo design - so for sure early in the company.

I'll have to do more digging if I ever get time - right now too busy building stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              Try this:

I just went to a currently active Panjo thread of mine.

- Log in to ad from the email they sent you. Click 'Edit Listing' in email.
              - Click 'Save Changes'
              - Now you should see 'Next, share your listing to:'
              - Select R3v
              - Profit???

If you don't see R3v as an option you might have to register your r3v account with your panjo account. I think you have to contact panjo customer service to do this.

:up:

Thanks so much! I think I finally got it working
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                :up:

Thanks so much! I think I finally got it working
                Hell yes, I have been far more helpful with this Panjo thing than I ever thought I would be!

Good day sir. Take care.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

its GONE!!!!!!

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I made two fresh WTB ads. No recycling old ads and confusing everyone and deleting crap and wasting time and aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hallelujah !!

Comment

Thank god. Now one of these days I'll have to post up my spare parts.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                        Thank god. Now one of these days I'll have to post up my spare parts.
                        Huzzah!!! That was a terrible partnership that did not serve the community beneficially. IMO obviously.
                        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                        -----------------------------------------
                        91 318is Turbo Sold
                        87 325 Daily driver Sold
                        06 4.8is X5
                        06 Mtec X3
                        05 4.4i X5 Sold
                        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                        90 325i Sold
                        97 328is Sold
                        01 323ci Sold
                        92 325i Sold
                        83 528e Totaled
                        98 328i Sold
                        93 325i Sold

Comment

Finally! That's good news!
                          "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
                          -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Thank you!
                            IMG_0145 by Jonathan Martin, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

Hallelujah!
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X