• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why go 8" when you can go 10" ;)

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
    as Lee said..

those are gorgeous......

always always loved them. very proper, not ricey......

just wish they did a 57.1, 8 inch...et 20
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by robgoesvroom View Post
      why go 8" when you can go 10" ;)

My dawg! Are you running a BBK? Hows the clearance inside the wheels?
      E30 S54

Comment

No not running BBK yet, all stock brakes. Been eyeing these MASSIVE kits for a long time but haven't pulled the trigger
        sigpic

Comment

Wondering if anyone has a Sport or Race kit fitted on these Jongbloed wheels. Maybe even on 15x8. It seems they are available in direct fit - 57.1mm hub and et15 or et25

JRW Spec E30 wheels - 15x7 4x100 57.1- ET15 or ET25 - Satin Black - Gloss Silver - Gloss Anthracite - Gloss Black $165-$179 each

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

What is the largest kit that fits under Euroweaves? And do the kits still come with ap racing calipers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mfever View Post
              What is the largest kit that fits under Euroweaves? And do the kits still come with ap racing calipers?
              Count yourself lucky if you ca fit something else than stock calipers under these wheels.

As far as I know, the 280x22mm Street kit will fit. That's it. The VW Corrado rotor is offset more inward than the e30 rotor, and the caliper is narrow.
              Available in two configurations. VW Corrado G60 rotors, or two-piece rotors with alu hats

What else is available for our e30?

The kit with an AP Racing caliper is a 300x32mm kit. No way it fits under your wheels. and it is very expensive as calipers only will cost you $1200.00usd for the set ;-)

Last edited by Massive Lee; 03-28-2017, 02:49 PM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

ahhh rats! I think the street kit would be sufficient for the auto crossing that I do... I would love the ap racing calipers over the wilwoods though. Oh well! Thanks for the quick reply!

Comment

If anyone is wondering

XXR 531 - 16x8 ET20 require a minimum 10mm spacer (12mm would be a safer option) using the Massive BBK 300x32mm Race Kit. No issues in the rear.
                  Alpine White 1989 E30 Coupe - LS1/T56

Comment

Originally posted by Q8y_drifter View Post
                    If anyone is wondering

XXR 531 - 16x8 ET20 require a minimum 10mm spacer (12mm would be a safer option) using the Massive BBK 300x32mm Race Kit. No issues in the rear.
                    Good to know. Now we want to see pictures ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

ahhh rats! I think the street kit would be sufficient for the auto crossing that I do... I would love the ap racing calipers over the wilwoods though. Oh well! Thanks for the quick reply!
                      For autocrossing, you don't need more than the Street kit. It will be a great improvement over stock. Less play in the caliper. Better modulation and cheap brake pads.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Do they even make a AP racing caliper in the street kit size? or are they unobtainable?

Comment

Do they even make a AP racing caliper in the street kit size? or are they unobtainable?
                          Only within the 300x32 Race configuration. At $600.00usd a pop, you want to put these clampers to a good use. ;-)
                          BTW $600.00usd is what the AP Racing importer Essex, in North Carolina, charges. You can probably get them for cheaper from a distributor. These calipers were much cheaper initially, then suddenly the price hit the roof...

If anyone was able to get them for cheaper, let us know. ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Copy that! thanks for the quick responses Lee as well as the awesome products!

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                              I did some skimming of the thread, but before I buy new slalom wheels, does the TRM C1 15x8 (or any of the kosei 15x8 et20 tirerack wheels) fit with the 300x32 + Superlites "Race" kit?

Also interested in this.
                              E30 S54

Comment

What about the Concave 17x8.5 ARC-8?

Comment

Working...
                                X