s14 CF intake questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s14 CF intake questions

Ive been in contact with one of Bimmerworlds sales rep and inquired about obtaining e30 M3 evo parts. He said they have a contact overseas that can ship them a s14 CF intake. He sais their builder offers the intake to fit 46, 48, 49, or 50mm throttle bodies.

I was wondering what kind of performance gain over stock would this intake allow?

I plan on keeping my engine stock once its refreshed.

btw...i have nice purdy pictures if anyone is interested:D

Originally posted by aablown View Post
    Ive been in contact with one of Bimmerworlds sales rep and inquired about obtaining e30 M3 evo parts. He said they have a contact overseas that can ship them a s14 CF intake. He sais their builder offers the intake to fit 46, 48, 49, or 50mm throttle bodies.

I was wondering what kind of performance gain over stock would this intake allow?

I plan on keeping my engine stock once its refreshed.

btw...i have nice purdy pictures if anyone is interested:D
    IMO there isn't a lot of gain here (for the money). You should consider the Evo inlet though.

Pics are always appreciated.

You can also contact Levent at GP+S for your euro S14 needs ;)
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

GP+S ? link?

Ill get on photobucket and post shorty. The price seemed good for a complete intake w runners but the stock plenum is already pretty enough.

Comment

and a CF version of the stock plenum

Comment

GP+S ? link?

Ill get on photobucket and post shorty. The price seemed good for a complete intake w runners but the stock plenum is already pretty enough.

The CF stuff looks interesting...
          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
            http://www.gutenparts.com/

The CF stuff looks interesting...
            oh yeah ive been there before but ive never seen any euro parts.

Comment

You need to remove the afm and go standalone/alpha n/, or a miller maf kit to use a cf intake.
              Originally posted by codyep3
              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
              2010 F650gs twin
              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Installed one on a customers' car, sounds great. Haven't taken the car to a dyno yet, but seat of the pants says it's better.

As mentioned, you need to lose the AFM and go Alpha-N.
                john@m20guru.com
                Links:
                Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

and a CF version of the stock plenum
                  What is bimmerworld charging for those? I love bimmerworld and spend massive amounts of cash with them, but those are probably the same products that Markus and others sell. Markus has been supplying the US E30 M3 community with cool euro parts for over a decade and is an excellent seller!

Keep in mind that his price includes the alpha-n piggy back system that is needed to run the carbon airbox. the Miller MAF will also work, but the alpha-n system is less restrictive.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    What is bimmerworld charging for those? I love bimmerworld and spend massive amounts of cash with them, but those are probably the same products that Markus and others sell. Markus has been supplying the US E30 M3 community with cool euro parts for over a decade and is an excellent seller!

Keep in mind that his price includes the alpha-n piggy back system that is needed to run the carbon airbox. the Miller MAF will also work, but the alpha-n system is less restrictive.
                    doesnt seem like a bad deal at s14, but the last post was three months ago and he only had one left. Bimmerworld didnt give me an exact price since its special order, its not even listed on their website but they said it would be upwards of 2k USD. Yeah i wouldnt be suprised if their from the same builder. Im aware of Markus's euro products.

Comment

VAC has them.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:

Comment

havnt been on VAC lately but i would assume they would be expensive, their s54 intake is somewhere around 4-5k

Comment

I just bought mine ! And using miller maf war combo.nothing better than cf plenum the sound alone worth every penny!! I paid $970.00 shipped for mine .the miller maf and war $690.00.if you refreshing motor throw in schrick cams 284/276 .make sure oil pan baffles .the cams are nice car will hall assss! I bought the cams $900.00

Comment

Would you post pics once installed?

Trying to find a good pic of the one we just did. I had to cut a notch in the strut brace (Sparco) and weld a piece back in - it was rubbing the plenum.
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:

Comment

Here's one from our instagram...

33 likes, 2 comments - WOT-Tech (@wottech) on Instagram: "E30 ///M we have been building"
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

Working...
                              X