Bi-Xenon HID Projector Retrofit kits - Morimoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bi-Xenon HID Projector Retrofit kits - Morimoto

I've put together a compete Bi-Xenon retrofit kit for US spec ellipsoid headlights.
    It requires some slight modifications to the housing but nowhere near the level of hacking we've seen in the past. The new projector is still removable after the installation, not epoxied or fiberglass like other people have done.
    My brackets are CNC laser cut 16 gauge 304 Stainless Steel
    Everything else is Morimoto, the leader in BiXenon Retrofitting
    The light output and cutoff is as good as most new cars! I have them in my car and they as simply amazing!
    If your not sure what Bi-Xenon projectors are....
    It is a projector designed specifically for HID that has a movable shield. With the shield up it operates as a low beam. When you actuate your factory high beam the shield moves and allows full light output along with your factory high beam.

What you get:
    -2x Red46 Stainless Steel US-spec Ellipsoid Brackets
    -2x Morimoto Mini H1 6.0 Bi-Xenon Projectors ($120)
    -2x Morimoto 3Five 35W Ballasts ($110)
    -2x Morimoto 3Five H1 HID bulbs, 3000k 4300k 5000k or 6000k your choice ($40)
    -2x High Beam splitter harness, to actuate the bi-xenon shield with your factory high beams ($10)
    -1x HD Relay to feed full power to the ballasts ($30)

That totals $310 in Morimoto parts, you get my brackets for free

What you pay and when:
    $310 including shipping in the contiguous US (pm for shipping outside the 48 )
    I need 10 people. Please don't sign up if you can't afford it......nobody likes that guy
    Once there are 10 people signed up the group buy will close and I ask that you pay within 48 hours via paypal.
    Once everyone has paid I will ship the kits out after about a week.

My PayPal address is alpinethirty@gmail.com
    Please include your R3V name and bulb color in your payment.

Required modifications:
    Before:
    After:
    The "after" pics don't show the 4 holes that you'll have to drill to actually mount the unit. But that is pretty obvious.
    Last edited by Red46; 04-20-2014, 08:26 PM.

Reserved

Comment

This is fantastic! How much for the brackets alone? I already have everything else in this list.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeEsss View Post
        This is fantastic! How much for the brackets alone? I already have everything else in this list.
        I'm only doing these a complete kit right now. I will eventually sell them separately though, stay tuned.

Comment

Thanks, please let me know.

Comment

will these only work for US spec? because i have DEPO euro smoked smileys that i'd love to put these in.
            Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Wasefi View Post
              will these only work for US spec? because i have DEPO euro smoked smileys that i'd love to put these in.
              Ya these are only for US spec. I'm still finishing up the brackets for euro lights.

Comment

I would love a set of the brackets. Please keep us posted.

Comment

This is a really good deal! You're basically getting my brackets and shipping for free. All the Morimoto parts total $310

Would there be more interest if I sold the brackets with just the projectors? You would have to source your own bulbs, ballasts, etc...

Comment

What would the price be?

Comment

Interested in Euro brackets as I don't have US lights on any of my cars.

Comment

I have no interest in buying anything but the brackets, personally.
                        2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
                        2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
                        1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
                        1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
                        - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
                        1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
                        1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
                        Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

So the brackets with hardware will be $45/shipped for US and Euro
                          The projectors are $120/shipped

It looks like I'll be closing this group buy and just adding the parts to website. I'll try to have them up by the end of the week.

For the guys wanting to buy the brackets alone....these are designed to fit the Morimoto Mini H1. Do you already have them or are you planning on modifying the brackets to fit something you have? I don't care either way, just curious.

Comment

im interested in your set for 310. what would i need to do to my own headlights?

Comment

Originally posted by Red46 View Post
                              So the brackets with hardware will be $45/shipped for
                              For the guys wanting to buy the brackets alone....these are designed to fit the Morimoto Mini H1. Do you already have them or are you planning on modifying the brackets to fit something you have? I don't care either way, just curious.
                              Thanks, Red! I'll be watching for them. I just bought a set of Mini H1 6.0's a couple weeks ago, since they were the smallest decent projectors out there and they fit mostly within the OEM light housing. I was toying with a few ways to bodge that together, but your brackets are the best solution by far.

Comment

Working...
                              X