Anyone in Weston, CT? Help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Weston, CT? Help needed

I purchased one of these http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=276152 beautiful shaft extensions for my 1989 325ix from Juuso from Finland (a phenomenal machinist, mechanic, and asset to the board).
    Unfortunately Juuso only addressed the package to the town that I live in, Weston, without the state or zip code. The package was then mistakenly delivered to the street address that I live at, but in Weston, CT. The package is addressed to me and the label includes my phone #.
    The resident, signed for the package on12/16.

It took a while to figure out that the package was delivered there (I have a copy of the signed receipt). I have been trying to contact Mr Converse for a couple of weeks, including a cordial email and phone message to his work number, the only contacts that I could find. The local post office in Weston, CT has tried contacting him without success.

Anyone in Weston, Ct interested in helping?

Thanks!!
    Last edited by booker; 01-29-2017, 08:12 PM.

I work close to Weston , I can maybe help...

Comment

Originally posted by DaveDel82 View Post
      I work close to Weston , I can maybe help...
      That is really kind of you!

If someone was in the town, perhaps they wouldn't mind dropping by and asking if he has the package, since he is not responding to email or phone.

The part cost me about $300 (with shipping) and would be of no use to anyone without a 325ix.

If he has the package, he only needs to leave it for his postal carrier, and they would deliver it to me.
      If decided to throw it out, that would be useful to know.

Comment

Working...
      X