Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, good luck with finding another shop to help! I may not agree with your reasons for not taking him to court, but you have handled this very professionally.

Comment

Wow.. thats horrible paint and body work. what a shame.

Comment

There's just so much wrong with this story.. Its not fair to say anything else, as its not my business.
        But Its just hard to beleive the guy would throw away his reputation over one paint job.. No matter who painted it, bottom line is it has his name on it.

I feel for ya man.
        -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
        2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

he should be banned from r3v

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
            There's just so much wrong with this story.. Its not fair to say anything else, as its not my business.
            But Its just hard to beleive the guy would throw away his reputation over one paint job.. No matter who painted it, bottom line is it has his name on it.

I feel for ya man.
            This.

OP, you just put on a clinic for restrain, respectfulness, and professionalism. We're only seeing one side of the story here, but I think what was posted says it all.

That is NOT a $6000 paint job.

YAN, as Jonny Cash said, it's non of my business, and it doesn't appear as though you're looking for anyone's advice. I just hope this is made right...somehow.
            sigpic

Comment

Yan, you are an outstanding individual for conducting yourself the way you did here. I commend you and hope that this does not happen to anyone else.

I have heard that forgiving or accepting someone else's wrong doings is sometimes the best punishment for them as they have to live with the guilt.

Cheers Buddy
              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
              Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
              LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Am truly sharing in your lamentations here. Cannot believe such a prominent r3v member would conduct themselves in such a way. I only comment on what I visually see here, as I well know there are always two sides to the story.

Best of luck with everything.
                Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Wow. I dont even know how to paint a car & I know thats bad.

Your poor M3 :(

Good luck to you bro, don't give up!!!

Comment

Wow that car got ruined. Thats why I hate resprays. Original paint is always a huge priority when I buy a car.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

a cross post from S14.net

If this begins to turn into a bashing, I will ask moderators to close this thread.

Comment

I'm speechless, YAN good luck to you buddy.

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
                        that paint job looked like ass. I spent $1600 at maaco and got better quality than that (but still mine was shit)

sorry to hear Yan
                        ^^^I spent half as much as you did, and I feel like I won the lottery. The job has it's flaws but nothing nearly close to the OPs.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Wow it is not Vlads day but he brought it upon himself. Hop you can get your car fixed right.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                            a cross post from S14.net

If this begins to turn into a bashing, I will ask moderators to close this thread.
                            And i'm going to do my best and keep an eye on this thread. if you have nothing to do with feedback transactions with vlad in this thread, then please stay out of it.

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Thank you sir!

Comment

Aside from posting zoomed out pictures of cars "he builds" and the usual half naked pictures of his "gf" on "his built" cars, what exactly has this guy done for the e30 community to be so respected?

I find it odd that everyone says there's two sides of story; This dude just presented a case that there is only one side. Vlad dropped the ball and its starting to appear it has happened more than once.
                                1985 BMW 325e
                                1997 BMW M3/4/5
                                2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

Working...
                                X