Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 24v swap parts to collect while waiting for a donor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 24v swap parts to collect while waiting for a donor?

Hey guys, having trouble finding a proper donor car. Higher Standards.

Anyway my main question is. Whats the best thing to collect while waiting? I plan on making the harness adapter for the m50 to the ecu to kinda make it more plug and play. Good idea or will this depend on the motor? Its all 413?

Plan on getting the swap brace because I'll be using the 260. Only because its got Blunttech SSK, light flywheel (whats the truth on if this will work? I plan on taking it to a machine shop if not) Sachs Stage 2 Clutch pack. I want to m6x swap but I already have these goodies, plus new febi guibo/csb.

I'll use the m20 coolant sensor? The m20 starter.

Plus I have seen the 944 and the mk3 Jetta brake booster swap. Both are in the local junkyard. He priced the whole steering rack from an e36 for 40. He can hook me up. ;D

Buy motor mounts, radiator & hoses, wiring loom...

Plus I will be installing an asd prior so if anyone has suggestions where to mount master for easier swapness. Please let me know!!!!

Just wanting ideas on the best thing to do in idle time. Thanks guys!

I would love to flash the dme personally to rid EWS and other problems. I'm hoping its a 100$ or so cable and free software??
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.
Working...
X