E34 heater core...quickest way to get a peek at it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 heater core...quickest way to get a peek at it

Like it says, I see at least 2 different assemblies when I look on Ebay and realoem...what's the quickest way to tell them apart, or the quickest way to get a look at the heater core, well enough to tell which one I have.

Thanks.
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Go to realoem.com and plug in your last 7 vin numbers and see what your car has.

Andy

Comment

Dammit, I just went through that last year, now I can't remember!

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by South26 View Post
        Go to realoem.com and plug in your last 7 vin numbers and see what your car has.
        Andy
        Negative Mr. Richter, there's a Siemens & a Behr unit...VIN won't get you anywhere.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        Dammit, I just went through that last year, now I can't remember!
        That's ok, I tore into it a bit and found the BEHR logo inside the receptacle where the foot duct plugs into, ad on one of the Evaporator covers. So it's pretty safe to say that's it's the Behr.
        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Working...
        X