Topgaiters cheap leather shift boot from ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
    This is a nice pic Alex. Makes me want to swap an early center console in. Clean!!
    ya bob, early console ftw

-
    Project
    Parts for Sale
    Feedback
    YouTube Channel

Comment

Just ordered a shift + parking brake combo, was debating tpgetting the M-color stitched ones, but I didn't like the ebrake boots... Got a hood Roundel for the heck of it as well, but that isn't what this thread is about lol :-P

Should be here in about a week and a half. Really excited to put it in after reading all the good reviews. Time to get rid of my Accordion ebrake boot..! Will post pics when done

Comment

I got a set last year and I like it for the price.

Comment

Much nicer material, fit, and finish than a set produced by one of our forum members for roughly the same price.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336874111.773453.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	7143255

Comment

Anyone know how long shipping would usually take from them..? I ordered mine on the 4th of last month, and I'm still awaiting delivery. In no rush, just wondering if this wait time is normal?

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
              Anyone know how long shipping would usually take from them..? I ordered mine on the 4th of last month, and I'm still awaiting delivery. In no rush, just wondering if this wait time is normal?
              Shouldn't take more then a week or two. Shoot them an email

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
              -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

<<<<<< Total Derp

I didn't know eBay had a message center, and this whole time They've been trying to get in contact with me about what year and model I have so they can custom make my boots...
                I am truly an idiot..

Comment

my topgaiter is on the way, do i need to purchase some form of adhesive or does it fit pretty snug without it?

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

No adhesive needed for mine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

it uses elastic.

Comment

<<<<<< This guy is friggen excited for his to come in..

Comment

I've had mine in for the last six months and still very happy with it
                          Looks great with a zhp knob and z3 short shifter. I did have to cut the hole at the top a little to fit around the shift lever, no problems otherwise, hard to beat for the price.

Comment

its great. what was that 15$? I wish I could buy more and I might. For no good reason.

I almost bought one for my civic 03 but I sold it.

Get compliments on it all the time. Very classy quality.

car makers use leather like its valuable or something but its cheap as can be.
                            Last edited by stamar; 06-08-2012, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                              <<<<<< This guy is friggen excited for his to come in..
                              tell me about it. i've been bootless for a week now, it's buggin the crap outta me

92 White Mtech Vert

Comment

Just got mine in; the leather seems much thicker than the stock OEM boot; it seems to be much more durable, and heck, it feels fantastic. The e-brake boot I also bought is fantastic. It has two holes cut out so it clamps onto the accordion fold's bezel and it it looks freakin fantastic.

I love looking down and seeing dead cow in my car :-D

Comment

Working...
                                X