packratbimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

packratbimmer

Wow, great guy to deal with. Bought an IX fender flare off him, he pulled it off without damaging it at all, wrapped the whole thing in heavy duty cardboard, tape, bubble wrap, and more tape. Probably took an hour just to wrap the thing! He even worked with me on the price. I would give him a perfect feedback rating.

I bought a glass moonroof from from packratbimmer and he made sure to completely describe its condition and answered any questions I had promptly. I was updated every step of the shipping process and got it a week after paying. The glass was packed BOMBPROOF! He did a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from packratbimmer again.
    #30 Overengineer'd Racing - Wilton, NH
    We need friends

Comment

I bought an iX washer reservoir from him - shipped quick, packed well and condition was better than described.

I would buy from the dude again.
      HE>i
      89 335i m30 power, 4hp22 delivery

Comment

Packratbimmer pulled a trunk battery kit for my vert and shipped it with all the bits complete and separately wrapped within the box. Nice doing business with him.
        "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

Bought a vinyl ski pass rear seat. Fast shipping, item is exactly as described. Would buy from again.

Comment

Bought a headlight, exactly as described, came in a timely manner.

Wouldski buys againski. ski.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I bought an ix shifter console arm for a good price and he even gave me another part that I needed for free. Cheap shipping too. Great seller!

Comment

Bought IX chain and gears from him. Gave me a great deal and shipped everything quick and was items were wrapped well for safe shipping.
                1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Great part at a great price along with very fast shipping! Definitely recommended and hope to do business with Packratbimmer again!
                  Thanks!

Comment

Got some heated seat switches and wiring from him! In amazing shape and quick shipping! Thanks again!
                    Originally posted by IRON-E
                    Skirtz are for zeh womenzzzz....

Comment

He offered the shifter control arm for my iX, and it came promptly. Excellent to work with!

Comment

I bought a whole cruise control bundle from packratbimmer. I would not have been able to figure it out without his help! Great guy, thanks again.!

Comment

Working...
                        X