Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A trip down memory lane...89' 325is + S52 inside!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was bored and i love your car.

lazy = pixellated.

Comment

evandael, that's pretty sick!! Thanks!!

Bubba, I used e36 m3 everything on the transmission to include shifter parts.

Comment

nm. found my answer.
        Last edited by E30cars; 05-03-2013, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Wow this is beautiful! I love it!
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

This is so nicely built it is incredible. Keep up the work, I hope to one day own an e30 this clean.
            View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the praise! I am looking at buying some new goodies so hopefully I'll have some good stuff to post soon!

Comment

Where did u get the spacers for the diff¿

Comment

Did you ever get a sound clip / video of your exhaust?

Comment

That is an amazing build!! My brother and I are currenty building my s52 e30. How do you like the 2:93? Im pretty sure thats what Im going to put in mine.. BTW if you want to sell your old wheels let me know :) Thanks
                    sigpic

Check out my build thread!! :p

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288383

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRacer85 View Post
                      Where did u get the spacers for the diff¿
                      Those came from Condor Speed Shop.

As for the exhaust vid....Still haven't got to it, but that will get me something fun to work on over the weekend. Look out for one!

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmian89 View Post
                        That is an amazing build!! My brother and I are currenty building my s52 e30. How do you like the 2:93? Im pretty sure thats what Im going to put in mine.. BTW if you want to sell your old wheels let me know :) Thanks

Hey dude, thanks for the compliment! My old wheels are sold, but the BBS may go later this year for something new, so stay tuned on that, haha!

The 2.93 is great for daily use. When coupled to the ZF transmission, the ratios are awesome on the highway. 70mph is about 3k rpm in 5th or there abouts. Plenty of power all around in any gear as well. If I ever turbo or SC, it will suit that type of setup nicely. It's also nice that those aren't too costly since they aren't the most popular LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by gkurey View Post
                          Hey dude, thanks for the compliment! My old wheels are sold, but the BBS may go later this year for something new, so stay tuned on that, haha!

The 2.93 is great for daily use. When coupled to the ZF transmission, the ratios are awesome on the highway. 70mph is about 3k rpm in 5th or there abouts. Plenty of power all around in any gear as well. If I ever turbo or SC, it will suit that type of setup nicely. It's also nice that those aren't too costly since they aren't the most popular LSD.

No problem man. Yeah thats good to hear since I just bought one, my brother has the 3:25 LSD and its horrible on the highway.
                          sigpic

Check out my build thread!! :p

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288383

Comment

Been a while since I did any sort of update...I've been doing a few things and actually have a good amount brewing for my e30 in the next few weeks!

First, I put in a urethane steering guibo. I felt my steering wheel had some slop and this really helped...it's made by IE.

You can see in the pic that the factory guibo is pretty worn...expected for 25 years and 230k miles! Installed:

I am working on an interior color change as well....currently sourcing parts. I'll keep it on the mum until I get it finalized.

ALSO, I've been building this:

It's a low profile, equal capacity oil pan to improve my ground clearance! I made a mini-build thread for it in the 24v forums...read here if you like:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=304031

Did I mention that I put a turbo drain on my new pan??

That's all for now...stay tuned for more updates soon!

Comment

Uh-oh. I smell boost.

Comment

holy shit dude that pan is sick

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                                Ig:ryno_pzk
                                I like the tuna here.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X