E30prideTN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30prideTN

Starting my own thread even though I have sold/purchased plenty of parts in the past. Figured since I have a parts car, I should get a thread going. Thanks to anyone I have (and will do) done business with. -Kristen

seller is honest and has nice breasts
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

bought a shift boot and plastic surround. only 8 dollars. great price, shipped fast.
      never got to see the breasts however. disappointed about the breasts, happy about the rest.
      Excellent seller.

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
      well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

Thanks blunt. As my newborn cries, I let him know this opinion, and tell him as they graciously touch his mouth. He actually makes nom nom nom noises that frighten me but makes me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by e30prideTN View Post
          Thanks blunt. As my newborn cries, I let him know this opinion, and tell him as they graciously touch his mouth. He actually makes nom nom nom noises that frighten me but makes me laugh.
          While this sounds logical and sensible in practice Im never fully convinced until I experience this with my own pouty lips
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
            While this sounds logical and sensible in practice Im never fully convinced until I experience this with my own pouty lips
            Yeah.. tried that line of reason on my wife and slept on the recliner. Breast feeding is apparently very serious business.

Comment

I doubt any man would willingly go for this...my guy definitely wouldn't. He doesn't even seem enthused that I walk around shirtless majority of the day now.

Comment

Pull his man card!

On the other hand great seller! Purchased late coolant reservoir. Communication and shipping were A+A+ Thanks Kirsten
                Continuous For Sale Thread
                323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
                  Pull his man card!
                  I will after he's done cleaning and cooking. For real, I'm using my 'rest and recover' card to its' fullest. ;) thanks court. Glad you were pleased. I aim to please.

Comment

Contacted me immediately in my WTB thread. Offered the part at a price below other's with shipping and a tracking number. Never lost contact, was always polite. The package was received within 3 days of payment being sent, with "Fragile" written on the box to insure safe handling. Picture included of packing. Part was as described, worked wonderfully.

All in all a fantastic buying experience.
                    Attached Files
                    Dean
                    Instagram
                    1987 325isA
                    1987 325i - 383k

Comment

Lol...like the picture. Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Comment

Good morning thanks for the fast & awsome packing job you did on my M20 engine wiring harness Kirsten also the late model fuel rail too. Excellent email communication.
                        Thanks again Gregory PS if you get a chance to come to Cali come visit us at E30 Motorworks.

Comment

Of course I would have to, but I would think I'll never get that chance.

Comment

Very honest seller, also great communication! Love the RS003's. Thank You!

Comment

Great to deal with! Bought a differential that came well packed and shipped fast!
                              John Helgesen
                              1997 318is “stock”

Comment

Working...
                              X