M20 build info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M20 build info

Since e30sport is closing I want this info to be some where so here is the link to all the diffrent build options there are for a m20 engine. http://expert.ics.purdue.edu/~bmwccp...nformation.pdf
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

I have this document loaded into a MySQL database and will be designing a simple PHP page to search all the topics that were on it. I just haven't had a chance to finish it, but its 1/2 way done.
    Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
    '99 M3 / Track Car
    '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
    '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

That was an interesting article. I saved it and even printed a copy and filed it away for future reference.

And as I'm sure newbies will be asking about this topic, I figured I would go ahead and post the link you see below. Just have 'em make use of the seach feature.

Dave Adams' 3.0L M20 Stroker

Jon
      Rides...
      1991 325i - sold :(
      2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

This link was found recently looking for specifications and it seems more detailed than other engine build/rebuild info. Its from Haynes but I've read their books and none that I've seen are this detailed. Not useful for designing an engine, but definitely useful if you intend to do the work yourself.

If you go further into the directory, you'll find additional info on specific models, but a good portion isn't written in English.

Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Working...
        X