Austin TX Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin TX Meet

Juts thought I would let you guys at r3v know about a little meet we are planning in Austin this next weekend. Hope to see some of you out there.

When: 5pm April 8th
    Where: Main Event parking lot (N.183)
    What: Meet up in the lot, hang out for a bit, then cruise over to the 1431 Car Show at 6:00 (show starts at 7) to represent Bavaria's finest amongst the many Vettes, Vipers, Mustangs and Nissans.

Yea, short notice is a PITA, but try and make it out guys. Should be alot of fun, the 1431 car show was insane last weekend, so im expecting it to be just as fun this next weekend.

BONE STOCK...where do i begin?

Tiiiiight. There's never any ATX meets. I'll be there.

'88 325is
    VP UT of Austin Autoholics
    BMWCCA 380364

Comment

awesome, ill see you out there. pass the word along to anyone else u know who may be interested.

Comment

hell yea! I have a neighboor w/ blue E36 M3 and white 318is e30 (hint: if you're reading this, post here) in north austin.... I'll prolly be there!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30
          hell yea! I have a neighboor w/ blue E36 M3 and white 318is e30 (hint: if you're reading this, post here) in north austin.... I'll prolly be there!
          Awesome... you guys better be there!

The number of people planning on showing up is growing (this is posted on 4 other forums) so im expecting a pretty good turnout.

Comment

Ahhh... no way my car is even close to show worthy. Hope you guys can pick up the slack.

'88 325is
            VP UT of Austin Autoholics
            BMWCCA 380364

Comment

i'm going there to see other cars... not to show mine off cause my car isn't my current priority.... college and money savings!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X