91 Alpine Vert FS (Bad Engine)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please sell me your haynes.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

might consider it??

Price is OBO. I will probably part it out if not sold soon. I could use the manual top parts t convert my car to a manual top.

Comment

Pm coming your way

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

If you part it ill buy the battery box and the corresponding piece of rear valence.

Comment

Let me know if you want to part way with those Mirrors :)
            @BaggedMW

Comment

Not to thread jack Quanaman, but I am in talks with OP (I think) to buy the car. Still waiting on some texts. However, I have a 87 vert I'm parting that might have the battery box, rear valence part, and pearl white mirrors (was originally alpine). Unless OP is parting, then buy from him.

Comment

Originally posted by quanaman View Post
                might consider it??

Price is OBO. I will probably part it out if not sold soon. I could use the manual top parts t convert my car to a manual top.

Sorry I am new to e30, I don't know the official name of it but I am in need of the black bottom bumper piece if thinking of parting it out. Thanks

Comment

All these verts being parted makes me cry. I really need to snag another one before they are all gone.
                  Patrick Henry

1989 325iC build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316880

Comment

update-if the sale falls through I will likely part it out.

Comment

The car is pending sale. I have a deposit.

Comment

Thanks for the delivery, hope to get this thing road worthy soon!

Comment

Working...
                        X