Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
    I think he even got fatter, which I didn't think was possible.
    yea i'd say so, or at least grew up

edit: just read dude opened a bakery and named it "You know Nothing Jon Dough" ha thats awesome!

hes like a chubbier jon snow
    Last edited by bikerbill2021; 07-25-2017, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Reek returns!
      Realistically it was his only option. If he tried to help Yara, Euron would have killed the both of them.

Comment

lol Gray Worm is def going to die

As soon as Jon Snow announced he was leaving winterfell in the hands of his sister Littlefinger's eyes lit up. She's so stupid omg. Did you notice she was once again undermining him in front of everyone after he had told her not to last episode?

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
        Realistically it was his only option. If he tried to help Yara, Euron would have killed the both of them.
        But now he's known as the cockless wonder who abandoned his own sister rather than fight for her life

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
          But now he's known as the cockless wonder who abandoned his own sister rather than fight for her life

Yeah, sure. if you're an idiot.

They're both still alive at this point. Had he "fought for her life" they would literally both be dead.

Comment

In for seeing Snow return to winterfell on the back of a dragon.

3 Dragons, 3 Targaryens. 2 of them just don't know their true identity yet.

Maybe Snow will tame the big one that protects, but doesn't obey Khaleesi.

Also, did anyone else know exactly how that Wolf scene was going to play out as soon as it started? Arya IS a Wolf, just as Khaleesi IS a dragon.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
              Yeah, sure. if you're an idiot.

They're both still alive at this point. Had he "fought for her life" they would literally both be dead.
              I don't disagree with you from a logistical point of view. But in the realm of the GoT universe it certainly won't help his Mo

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Also, did anyone else know exactly how that Wolf scene was going to play out as soon as it started? Arya IS a Wolf, just as Khaleesi IS a dragon.
                When the wolf walked away after her asking it to come with her, she said "no thats not you", referencing what she said earlier in the show to Ned when he suggested her becoming a lady and getting married: "no, thats not me." I think they are definitely hinting at something here, we'll see nymeria again for sure.
                1990 325iX - sterlingsilber metallic
                1991 325i - lazurblau metallic

Originally posted by delamaize
                E30 = Lego for men.

Comment

Ep.3 was good shit! Lady Olena droppin that bomb on Jamie was the shit! Danny and John are totally gonna bone eventually.

Comment

HBO/Game of Thrones have been hacked. Where are the GOT leaks?

The US cable network has confirmed a ‘disturbing’ cyber-incident that reportedly led to the leak of future episodes and scripts online
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

So will Jaime now leave Cersei knowing that he lost his father, brother, and daughter for nothing? He always respected Tyrion, more than anyone else in his family.

He also has Brienne to vouch for his good side. They are friends with a deeper bond than he and Cersei at this point.
                      Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 08-01-2017, 07:23 AM.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

In this last episode I loved how the blonde bitch got cock slapped when asking Snow to kneel. He was like WTF ? Precious. :p

massivebrakes.com

Comment

BTW Episode 04 is now available to download, 4 days ahead of schedule. This episode was hacked last week. And it's a fake... ;-) Gotcha

massivebrakes.com

Comment

I actually found a copy of episode 4. There's great action and I will not spoil it. ;-)

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! Snagged it last night, then 2 weeks of 12 hour shifts caught up with me an I passed out from 5pm to 7 this morning. Yay overtime.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

i've only seen a low-res rip on the torrent sites i use so i can be patient and wait for the real deal tomorrow.

in other news, theon is a little bitch and i want to know why he's not dead yet.
                                past:
                                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:
                                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Working...
                                X