''La Quiche'' E30 S54 - Alpha N - BBS E50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One week and it goes to storage... :(

E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

I love Texas. I could drive that gorgeous beast year round.

Comment

Long time since last post. I'm really busy with my S54 swap. Here's a quick shot of the bay finally done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
          Long time since last post. I'm really busy with my S54 swap. Here's a quick shot of the bay finally done.

It looks like candy, can i lick it?
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

sub'd

Comment

This is so PERFECT!!
              http://instagram.com/mundieriss
              my 88' m20b30 HERE!

Comment

The 'i' lip really has grown on me. I used to have one, an OEM one, but being naive and ignorant I got rid of it without a second-thought. Now i regret that.

Comment

Thank you guys ! The engine is almost ready to go in the bay. I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                    The 'i' lip really has grown on me. I used to have one, an OEM one, but being naive and ignorant I got rid of it without a second-thought. Now i regret that.
                    I hate the look of an iS lip on an E30 without skirts of some variant. It doesn't mesh with any of the lower lines on the car. It's like having "buck teeth".

OP your car is the tits- all of them
                    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

That looks beautiful!
                      Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew325is View Post
                        That looks beautiful!
                        Thank you Andrew !

I'm about to install your wiring. :)

Comment

I had to trim the cover but they fit well ! I'm eager to ear them. Probably next week I'll be ready for a test start.

Comment

You're such a tease! Thats going to be a great looking engine bay
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
                              I hate the look of an iS lip on an E30 without skirts of some variant. It doesn't mesh with any of the lower lines on the car. It's like having "buck teeth".

OP your car is the tits- all of them
                              I agree. lucky for me, i have an IX so it's got skirts.

Comment

Update, it cranks !!

Almost everything works but the parking lights. I have to figure why.

I completely redone the front wiring with brand new wire and BMW connectors.

At the moment I'm waiting my swaybar spacers from Garagistic to put the wheels back.

I also have to figure which coolant hose to use with the M42 rad and where to route the radiator overflow.

It should be ready for building the exhaust next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X