No announcement yet.

''La Quiche'' E30 S54 - Alpha N - BBS E50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great vid. So much easier on the back that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludey849 View Post
      any pix with the i lip on?
      glad you went with the cleaner look.
      really nice e30.
      Sorry, the car is still the jack stands. It's far from ready for the season. The weather sucks here since the start of April and I'm working outside under my carport. I hope May will be nicer. :(

Things I have to do before riding it again:

-drops rear subframe/trailing arms and replace all the bushings
      -install AKG camber and toe adjustement kit
      -replace bad diff
      -install new stainless brake lines and replace worn hard lines
      -remove ABS unit
      -fit new coilovers
      -coolant flush
      -fit Trophy Recaros
      -install E36 steering rack

I wish it will be ready for Eurokracy in June.
      Last edited by Jim Lepage; 04-25-2012, 04:55 PM.
      E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

Did this today...

... and installed my E36 rack.

I also ordered 450$ worth of parts from ECS Tuning and contacted Lee for Recaro adapters.

Comment

great song in the video!

and the car looks awesome

Comment

Awesome video, you have a good process there. Also your car is perfection....
            sigpic
            Delphin '87 325i Vert

Comment

Thanks guys ! It's far from perfection imo but I love what I'm doing with it so far.

Comment

just noticed in another thread you made that you have an extended shift knob.
                been looking everywhere for an extender.. where did you get yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Ludey849 View Post
                  just noticed in another thread you made that you have an extended shift knob.
                  been looking everywhere for an extender.. where did you get yours?
                  It's an OEM shift knob.

Like this one

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                    Perfect.
                    yes

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

wow my eyes deceived me.. lol
                      i thought you had this

Comment

Massive Recaro adapters ordered !

Old pic for fun...

Comment

Man those wheels look good. All around your car is one of my favorites. Simple and clean is still the best way to go.
                          fried chicken

Comment

Those Wheels!! yep all around beautiful car clean clean clean

Comment

I sandblasted/buffed some parts yesterday and layed a coat of POR-15 plus a coat of low gloss engine emanel.

I also received my Massive Recaro adapters. I'm working today but I'll try to fit them tonight. I'm eager to see the Trophies in my E30 !

Comment

Shit, the rails I bought on the board are the early ones. The adapters will fit but they're gonna need some love. :hitler:

I did read they're lower. I'm eager to see them fitted. I'll shop for a 5/8 drill bit tomorrow. I have to bore some holes on the adapters.

Comment

Working...
                                X