No announcement yet.

R3v Weight loss thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to cut some weight too. It's hard to get motivated in the winter. I'm 6'3" and 207 but 2 years ago I was 180. It's all beer gut like Mac. I'm normally a lean person. It's getting harder on my knees too.
    I normally ride my bike alot, but between work and cold weather I've been slacking. Unfortunately I can't run anymore thanks to bad knees
    98 M3/4/5

Comment

Aww I thought you were going to tell me how to make the CAR less fat...

Comment

6'3"
        233 lbs.

I have been going the the gym four times a week for 1-2 hrs the past 3 months. I haven't lost a pound on that three months till this past week. I started watching what I eat, and drink lots of water.

I have lost 5 pounds in the past week.

Comment

Im down 7lbs since the new year. Ive never had to worry much about weight but im old and it was catching up to me.... I need to lose anther 5 so Brandon is still attracted to me
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hope you don't mean me Steve lol
            ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I'm 6' and got up to just under 250 lbs about a year ago. Decided to drop weight and got down to 195. I'm more "built" than an average person, so 190-195 is my ideal weight. I'm back up to about 205 now, so I've got to step up the gym attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                Hope you don't mean me Steve lol
                Brandon works with me But Im also in tune with your feelings
                We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

What the hell, i will get in on this. 5'10" sitting at about 235lbs in perspective though I am built like a block for the most part. If I hit 195 it would look a bit undersized imho.

Looking to hit ideal of 200 lbs.

Need a week or so to get ready for this again.

Should be fun.
                  Originally Posted by ACMF74
                  i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

5'9, 188. Looking to get back to around 165-175 to get finally enjoy running again.

Been too busy traveling and riding ships to stay focused. Starting Insanity workout on Monday.
                    Continuous For Sale Thread
                    323i s50

Comment

I'm in. 195 lbs now. I'll take any weight loss I can get.
                      Eat less, exercise more.

Edit note:
                      <<<<<<----In retrospect, today was not the ideal time to add this new avatar ......

Comment

6'1" 184.5 lb. Currently on a low-carb diet with a lot of dark leafy greens and working out 6 days a week (no significant amount of cardio). I count calories, eat oatmeal before my morning workout only and eat 1 grapefruit each day. I'm on this diet for several reasons, including trying to lower cholesterol. Was 194 on January 7th, heading for 160.

I went from 196 to 163 in 2010 but I looked horrible, nothing but saggy skin and no muscle. So I started lifting weights trying various diets and exercise routines. Did a few cycles of 5 day splits, bulks and cuts but at my age (40 this year) it's hard to build muscle mass. Hurt my shoulder on an intense workout program last year and basically took 6 months off to heal, put on some fat but not much new muscle during that time.

Finally don't look like a sack of bones anymore so I'm cutting and plan to stay cut. I'm done with the bulk / cut cycle, I've got what I needed out of it. Good luck everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by wikkid View Post
                          Eat less, exercise more.
                          Yeah, I am amazed at how some people find the whole weight loss thing to be so complicated. If you eat better and exercise you will lose weight. Some people eat so shitty that simply moving to even a moderately healthy diet will make them shed weight pretty quickly.

I do like the commercials for some pills that says something along the lines of, "Eat exactly the same, no need to exercise, just take this pill and you can lose 20 pounds in a month". Seems just slightly off to me.

Comment

Im 5'8" and use to weigh about 160 avg. Started a desk job, drank more beer and ate more fast food...after 3 years i got up to 205. So i cut out the beer during the week, ate 3 meals a day, mostly consisting of soups, and started working out. Lost 25 lbs. I used to wear 30" jeans but im still at 33". No complaints. Like everyone else said its all about eating right and staying active.

Comment

This is in no way an attempt to insult anyone.

But me and my wife have the opposite problem. We have tried to gain weight (healthily) for the past year.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Wow, I'm huge compared to you guys. I gotta get back to the gym. I am built big but I need to lose some weight, maybe putting it here will help keep me motivated. Anyways, Right now I'm about 270 and 6'. Would like to get back down to about 240 this year.

Matter a fact, I think I'll get off the interwebz and go do some cardio haha.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X