No announcement yet.

R3v Weight loss thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

52 and still skinny mutha. Catch me if you can!!!!!
    quick step Murray Dog....
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by future rs View Post
      But me and my wife have the opposite problem. We have tried to gain weight (healthily) for the past year.
      There's always GOMAD. Tried that?

Comment

Originally posted by IAmGary View Post
        Future rs:
        The better solution is steroids.

But legally i would say take in 3x as much protein as normal and skip cardio. I would say lessen the sex but ....fuck that. Gaining weight is hard to do if youre not genetically able to. Constant weight lifting and strength training will help along with upping your caloric intake.

Comment

Originally posted by future rs View Post
          This is in no way an attempt to insult anyone.

But me and my wife have the opposite problem. We have tried to gain weight (healthily) for the past year.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

calorie dense food, fats like milk, almonds, peanuts, peanut butter etc..will do the trick. Every 50 calories you eat over what it takes to maintain your weight, you will gain 0.1 lbs a week.
          Cheeseburgers get the job done, ive bulked up from 154 to 170 and have to eat around 3800 cals a day to put on half a pound a week...impossible eating whole foods that arent laced with calories

oh and ice cream :D

not looking forward to dieting back down to super lean again in the next few weeks :(

Comment

i put weights on my arms and masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
              calorie dense food, fats like milk, almonds, peanuts, peanut butter etc..will do the trick. Every 50 calories you eat over what it takes to maintain your weight, you will gain 0.1 lbs a week.
              Cheeseburgers get the job done, ive bulked up from 154 to 170 and have to eat around 3800 cals a day to put on half a pound a week...impossible eating whole foods that arent laced with calories

oh and ice cream :D

not looking forward to dieting back down to super lean again in the next few weeks :(
              I get this, we have tried multiple diets. Problem is I generally don't feel good when uping my intake and working out like stated.

I have been 135-140 @ 5'9" for the last 6 years of my life...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmGary View Post
                I could see gaining some weight. But increasing my dairy intake a ton doesn't necessarily seem very healthy.

Comment

Yah my new years resolution was to loose some weight. Taking my lunch to work and 30 mins of cardio erryday.

Comment

Running in the cold weather around 22-30 degrees helps burn more calories since the body needs to stay warm. I do the simple push-ups with sit-ups & pull-ups. 6'1'' at around 151 lbs. last I checked. Putting on weight won't come until around 30 so toning the muscle I have will have to do.

Pace yourself guys, no rush to drop that weight. Better technique beats out everything else.
                    Originally posted by James Crivellone
                    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

My girlfriend and I started a fitness challenge at the beginning of December. I've quit drinking as much (I love good beer), have been eating a lot better (a lot more fruits vegetables), and exercise most days. I'm down 12.5 pounds in 7 weeks through the holidays, which I'm happy with. I need another 12.5 in the next 7 to meet my goal, and then still need to lose another 10-20 after that, depending on how things look then.

It's amazing how much of what we eat is habit. I recommend keeping track of your calories, especially at first. I didn't realize that I was consuming an average of almost 2400 calories a day.

Case in point, we did a biggest loser challenge at work and the winner was an IT guy who was pretty big. He lost almost 40 pounds in 3 months by changing only one thing: he quit drinking a 2 liter of coke before bed every night. I couldn't believe he was doing it to begin with, but just cutting those calories out shed weight drastically.
                      88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
                      We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

You're like 6" off the ground and still look shorter than a child.

Originally posted by dlmrun2002 View Post
                        52 and still skinny mutha. Catch me if you can!!!!!
                        quick step Murray Dog....
                        ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

6 feet here, as of the first of the year I was 220lbs.

I stopped drinking soda, except for weekends. I have found if you don't allow some room for the tasty unhealthy things on occasion, you will binge and undo everything.

I drink mostly water, and have stuck to eating nothing that comes out of a package, except for butterfingers, I do love them.

Anyway, 19 days in and I am now down 10 lbs.

It's no get lean quick diet, but it is slow and steady. Which is better, because I won't gain it all back. I was in my finest condition at 185lbs, but I didn't have the muscle mass I do now, so I figure I don't have a "goal weight". My goal is to eat healthy and keep up the manual labor, I figure the rest will fall in place.

That 10 pounds has already had others noticing and commenting on how my face looks. Guess I lost an extra chin.

I'm having fun though, my wife and I made a pie the other night. We call it the Health-epie. No butter in the crust, minimal sugar, and a bunch of berries with no top crust. It tastes amazing and I don't have to fast for 2 days after eating it.

Forget the gimmicks, get creative and do what makes sense. Cut out processed foods (mostly), drink WATER, and the rest will fall in line.

On a side note, I have gone from doing 2 chin ups with much stress, to 5 without breaking a sweat. I feel better than I have in a long time, without feeling like I can't enjoy eating anymore.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Fatasses ITT. Just wanted to let you guys know so you dont sugarcoat it.

Kthxbai
                            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                            Originally posted by J3M93
                            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              I'm in the same boat with about the same goals. I'm trying to climb Mt Rainier this summer.
                              I did that last summer. 6' 2" 230. It was hard, but awesome.
                              Originally posted by cabriodster87
                              "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                              Originally posted by Kershaw
                              i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Remember, for acceleration every 100 lbs you loose equals about 10 hp!
                                Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Working...
                                X