Indiana E30s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiana E30s?

Hey guys, I'm moving up to Indianapolis from Charlotte NC at the beginning of September. I'm looking to get into drifting and autocross up there, what's the scene like? Who all on here is in the area?

As far as autoX, Indy region SCCA has a great autoX program run by one of the nicest couples you will ever meet. South Bend Region further north is also pretty good, usually smaller events too. Most of their events are at the Tire Rack, which is a very cool facility. BMWCCA also does events there, usually pretty cheap and you get tons of runs, and you don't have to be a member to run with them. Indy and SBR also do events at Grissom air force base in Peru, which is huge site and tons of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
      Hey guys, I'm moving up to Indianapolis from Charlotte NC at the beginning of September. I'm looking to get into drifting and autocross up there, what's the scene like? Who all on here is in the area?
      Hello! I'm just south of Indy in Columbus. There are a few regions up here to race at. I AutoX down here at our region. we'll be racing this weekend if you are free.

Check out the website for info: www.cscc-scca.org
      Originally posted by Roysneon
      I have a vert project car that will stay auto until/unless the trans craps out on me. I'm just gonna paint it, slam it and pull bitches.

Comment

Are there any autox events for cabrios? Unfortunately, at most events there are rules against them, due to roll overs. If you know of any let me know.

Comment

Also from Indiana, i'm in the Ft. Wayne area. I haven't seen much of a scene around here, but also i haven't been looking particularly hard for it. There is a scene, i see modded cars and some car meet stickers, but i'm not sure on whats really going on there.

Comment

Looks like I'm a little late to this party. I am in the New Haven area. I need to find some activities around here as well.

Comment

Working...
            X