No announcement yet.

Official Fall 2008 Southeast BMW Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want another meet, one where I can stay longer... not too far into TN tho, I'll get lost!
    1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
      I want another meet, one where I can stay longer... not too far into TN tho, I'll get lost!
      Coming to my party?

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        Coming to my party?
        whoa... what party? :up:

Comment

Originally posted by SpecM View Post
          whoa... what party? :up:
          Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

That party...

I think right now Steve and Steve and Robert are coming. Trying to get Tristan and Matt to come as well. I know rGrissM3 from NC is coming and Spastic(Mike) is coming from Tenn.

Plus all the local boys and girls. Feel free to bring your womenz as we will be inside or outside and not camping :)

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
            http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1081229

That party...

I think right now Steve and Steve and Robert are coming. Trying to get Tristan and Matt to come as well. I know rGrissM3 from NC is coming and Spastic(Mike) is coming from Tenn.

Plus all the local boys and girls. Feel free to bring your womenz as we will be inside or outside and not camping :)

oh, schnap... I'll check the dates... maybe maybe maybe!

Comment

If i'm not in Wisconsin, and my car is ready. And Micah wants to caravan, it could lots of fun.

Especially since you've been talking about that house forever.

Comment

The fall rally video is up on Youtube...

Check out the thread for it here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=99

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                  If i'm not in Wisconsin, and my car is ready. And Micah wants to caravan, it could lots of fun.

Especially since you've been talking about that house forever.
                  Come on down!!!!

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
                  The fall rally video is up on Youtube...

Check out the thread for it here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=99
                  Nice I watch.

Comment

I am bored :)

Good thing my house warming party will break up the time between the rallys. Should do one soon!!! Like a winter rally for the real men ;)

haha

Comment

i will be there, im workin next semester and only takin one class at night so i can make it any time in the spring
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

hm, winter rally for real men? Only if it's in florida.

Comment

Working...
                        X