89 325is for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 325is for sale

hey guys i wanna sell my e30, its a 89 325is , has black and tan interior, e36 sport seats, intrax supersport springs, new brakes, new tires, original bmw radio, and a cd player also, e46 sport steering wheel, and the original 3 spoke wheel.

its zinno (i guess) red clean title, a small dent on the rear fender flare, keyed on both sides and the hood has 187k miles(ithink or around there)
    only asking for 2500
    ohh and i replaced the windshield because of all the sand blast that was on it, and all windows are tinted in a carbon film(480$ tint job)

oh one more thing the automatic transmision will be replaced by next week.

another thing AC IS COLD just had it recharged
    email me with questions @ bimmerbuddie@yahoo.com
    or aim me @ bimmerbuddie

am in the bay area btw
    local buyers onli

Comment

Any details on how you mounted the e46 wheel? How did you mount the e36 seats too?
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Why is the center console missing.

Comment

i have the center consle,
          the seats i made custom brackets for and the steering wheel is also cutom, but the original wheel will mount with no mods, the buttons on the steering wheel is all wired up for a kenwood cd player with wireless eye, but now the car has the stock radio back in

Comment

Email sent. 8)

Comment

thanx for the intrest guys, but i decieded to keep the car, sorry if i caused any inconvenience

Comment

Working...
              X