F/S: 1988 BMW Henna E30 M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S: 1988 BMW Henna E30 M3

for sale 88 Henna M3. Originally a US car brought to Canada in the early 90's. 119K miles. Overall condition of the car is good. I have a history of PO's work to the car. Exterior good overall with one dent near the driver's side tailight. It is about the size of a nickel. The paint is all original with typical rock chips in the front area. The driveline of the car just has been gone through with a valve adjustment and throttle body sync' being done last week. Everything was in good working order. Some hoses were replaced as were the alternator bushings. The interior of the car is all original with typical side bolster were and tear on the driver's seat. The dash is perfect with a brand new console installed recently ( the original one was cracked by the ashtray). A new factory windshield and gasket has just been installed. Exporting the car back to the US is very easy because of the original US spec. I am locted about 1.5 hour drive North of Seattle. thanks Alp

I'm not interested, but you should be listing a price. This thread will get locked if you start a bidding war.

Comment

is this the car w/ the rust?

Comment

as for a price $10 500 USD or $13 000 CDN.
        The car did have a rust spot under the driver's side windshield drain. I have had it cut out and replaced by a professional shop. The area was then painted with POR-15 in both drains to prevent the rust from returning. The factory windshield was put in with a putty that ended up clogging the drain hence the rust.

Comment

post pics of the engine bay and underbody. I don't trust a car being sold without engine bay pics.. looks like a clean/nice car though!!
          '88 M3.2 S54 Lachssilber/Black
          '07 335i Alpine/Black Sedan
          '12 X5 3.5i Alpine/Black
          iS Splitters For Sale, PM ME!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X