Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 25th Monteagle MTN run for Chattanooga/Nashville/Surrounding areas members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 25th Monteagle MTN run for Chattanooga/Nashville/Surrounding areas members!

Just in case some of you missed this on the other forums, though I would post up:

Hello to all!

It is coming up on that time again! This is the 4th annual Monteagle drive/meet for the Chattanooga/Nashville and other surrounding areas. I cant believe its almost time for this. I also cant believe this is the 4th year we have done this. We had a great turnout last year with about 35 cars! Lets make this another great one! It will be a great chance for all of us to get to finally meet each other as well as see some freindly faces once again.

This years event will be similar than last years event. The drive will be close to the same route as we drove last year. Should be a beautiful time of October as the leaves should just start changing about this time. This year we will be having lunch at our favorite resturaunt, Serincolas. The weather should be perfect at that time of October.

Now for details:

Chattanooga departure:

We will be meeting in the Cracker Barrel parking lot on exit 174 off of I-24 at 9:15am with a departure time of 9:45am SHARP. We will be taking the backroads through South Pittsburgh to meet the other guys coming down from various areas. The drive up there should last only about 1 hour & 15 minutes so we will be able to meet everyone on time.

Nashville Rendezvous:

My group will be meeting you at 10:15am. This is going on YOUR time zone, not ours. We will be meeting at the bottom of Monteagle mountain. If you are coming from the Interstate, you are going to take Exit 134 toward US-41 / MONTEAGLE. You will see quite a few buildings and gas stations. Continue on this road for a little less than a mile. You will come to an intersection for HWY 41. Take a left at the intersection and follow HWY 41 all the way down to the bottom of the MTN. We will be waiting for you in the parking lot of an old schoolhouse about 1 mile past the bottom of the MTN. If you need to mapquest it, just put in Monteagle TN for the city.

The Group Drive:

After the rest of the crowd meets us at the bottom, we will be taking a drive throughout the roads of Monteagle MTN, Sherwood TN, Stevenson AL, and Cowan TN. This portion of the event will take about 1.5 to 2 hours or so depending on how "spirited" we are that day and if we take group photos.

The "After Drive" festivites:

The last road on the drive will lead us down the MTN directly to the city of Cowan, where we will be having a nice lunch. Serincolas is a wonderful little homecooked resturaunt. The menu will consist of great homecooked style food (lagsana,casaroles,chicken...You know homecooked stuff!). Should be about $8 to $11 bucks per person. Great food...yum. Hope to see you guys there! Thanks!

1. Josh K - 1 - Drive and Lunch

Josh K
    Last edited by 325i Vert; 10-21-2008, 05:09 AM.
Working...
X