Widest 17in wheel and offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widest 17in wheel and offset

Will a 17x9 +26 fit in the rear of the e30 chassis with rolled fenders and still be able to run a decent tire like a 245/40-17?

Just curious...
    95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
    Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
    LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

the widest i have seen was 17x10 et 0 with a max rolled out fender on tonys18t. (hes local to socal and rolls fenders really good)

the 1'st and 5th pics are of his car and you can also check the sig
    ]

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post
      the widest i have seen was 17x10 et 0 with a max rolled out fender on tonys18t. (hes local to socal and rolls fenders really good)

the 1'st and 5th pics are of his car and you can also check the sig
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114
      lol at that fitment!

Comment

I would have to stretch if I wanted to run the 9s i guess. Not into the stretch especially when I want to run r compounds at some point...
        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE

Comment

I run 17x9 et 22 with 235/40 17 tires. I'll get a picture if you would like.

Comment

Originally posted by surebimmer View Post
            I run 17x9 et 22 with 235/40 17 tires. I'll get a picture if you would like.
            ^ Yes please!

Comment

Sorry for the late pictures but here is my new setup. 17x8 et15 front 17x9 et22 rear with 235/40 17 tires Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.

Comment

^ Cool. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

awesome. :bow:

Comment

I gather the above E30 is on a E30 M3 rear-end. Awesome x2

Below is my E30 on E28 rear-end with the same wheels - 17x9" et22 but with a 240/625 slick
                    292rwhp E30 :D

Comment

how about on a 4 lugger. I know the e30 M3 stuff pushes out a little bit.

Comment

Sorry for the late pictures but here is my new setup. 17x8 et15 front 17x9 et22 rear with 235/40 17 tires Goodyear Eagle F1 tires.

Looks great! Thanks for the pics

Here is mine from this past weekend's track event. We were almost twins haha
                        17x8 +20 and 17x9 +26 with 235/40/17 front and rear toyo R888

A pic with my wife hehe
                        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Originally posted by E30-323ti View Post

Below is my E30 on E28 rear-end with the same wheels -
                          please explain!
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

i believe the rear subframes are quite similar between the E38 and E30
                            95 7.1L 16V E36 M3

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                              Looks great! Thanks for the pics

Here is mine from this past weekend's track event. We were almost twins haha
                              17x8 +20 and 17x9 +26 with 235/40/17 front and rear toyo R888

A pic with my wife hehe
                              Looks great do you run adapter s or did you do a 5 lug swap?

Comment

Working...
                              X