Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$3900 for a bad headgasket, cracked dash, and not a slick top
    https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6003876823.html
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
      $3900 for a bad headgasket, cracked dash, and not a slick top
      https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/6003876823.html
      I saw this. Texted the guy. Not very friendly when discussing the lowering of the price of his car.
      My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
        Hell yes, more Kei cars. There's always something about the tiny size that gets you hooked.

Well this guy's got a shit ton of minty ones if that your thing:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

BAT - 1991 Nissan Cedric Gran Turismo Ultima Turbo
          http://bringatrailer.com/listing/199...urismo-ultima/

When I first looked at that I thought it was an E34, and then I read the name, which is completely ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            BAT - 1991 Nissan Cedric Gran Turismo Ultima Turbo
            Bid for the chance to own a 1991 Nissan Cedric Gran Turismo Ultima Turbo at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #3,361.

When I first looked at that I thought it was an E34, and then I read the name, which is completely ridiculous.
            It's like a weird mix between an E34, a Maserati Ghibli and an 90's E Class. I like it.
            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

How many stupid questions would you get at the gas station with THIS thing?

1991 Toyota Sera. RARE RHD import! - $6000 (Kenmore)

For sale is my 1991 Toyota Sera with just under 101,000 kilometers (62,750 miles) on the clock. This car was originally imported from Japan to Canada, and then brought to the USA. It is now fully registered and insured as a Washington vehicle, unlike other Japanese import cars that are 'fresh off the boat' with no actual road time or domestic registration. This one is as worry free as any other state vehicle title transfer!

The Sera comes with a very reliable 1.5 litre 110 HP engine, air conditioning, power windows, power mirrors, power steering, and manual door locks. The following items have been serviced since being imported from Japan a year and a half ago:

-Recharged hatch support struts
              -Replaced torn CV boot
              -New spark plugs
              -Oil change
              -New stereo head unit
              -New battery

As an added bonus, the car comes equipped with HID low beam headlights in the factory Toyota projector housings, and two sets of roof shades(one original set, and one new set). It has aftermarket 15" wheels as shown, as well as a tasteful Momo steering wheel. There is a decal on the engine stating that the timing belt was changed at 91,160 Km in March of 2012, so you won't have to worry about that for a long time!

On the downside:

-The body is not perfect, there are very small areas of paint bubbling around the drivers door trim.
              -There is a faded area above the center roof section above the windshield.
              -There is some peeling clearcoat on the driver's fender.
              -The front bumper paint is slightly mismatched due to a repair performed during its life in Japan.
              -The seats are in wonderful shape, but the plastic surrounds at the bases are scratched and faded.
              -The rear panel that fits behind the rear seats under the hatch never came with the car. This is very common with Seras as 25 years of use and UV glare wears them out badly.

I have a second child on the way and this car, while I do love it, doesn't have a place in our family anymore. Email me with any questions you may have or to arrange a viewing. Thanks!

Comment

1974 BMW Bavaria 5 sp manual - $5500 (Redding)

1974 BMW Bavaria 3.0 with manual 5 speed. 17" style 5 factory BMW BBS wheels. Original Polaris silver with dark blue interior. Solid body with almost zero rust (one small repair needed below the gas pedal). The engine has been rebuilt and is clean but mileage unknown. Odometer shows 149K. The car is daily driven and sounds great. Great patina on the body. Asking $5500 o.b.o.

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                  It's like a weird mix between an E34, a Maserati Ghibli and an 90's E Class. I like it.

Agreed. It's got good styling. Just shows how bad Nissan has gotten over the past quarter century.
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I am looking to part ways with my pride and joy, I've had this car for awhile and it is about that time to look for something else.

Car is a 328i with under 70k, has Black powder coated 19" wheels which costed around $5,000 with tire package. Also axle back exhaust which gives a nice tone and crackle. Fuel rail, injectors and sparks have been upgraded, ignition coils have also been replaced with Bosch coils. Breaks upgraded to black drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads.

The bad:
                    About a month ago I was backed into no damage just paint transfer, still trying to find who did it. I also replaced 3 tires which the 4th tire is still pretty new I decided not to replace yet just went with another brand.

Wheels and tires "costed around $5,000" but now has a mismatched tire?

Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                      https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/6015654034.html

Wheels and tires "costed around $5,000" but now has a mismatched tire?

The "I went 75% of the way but cheaped out and negated everything positive I did".
                      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Anyone spending $5000 on black powdercoated wheels deserves to be ripped off. If you're going to have black wheels, the design or diameter does not matter in the slightest. You can't see it anyway.

And I dont see anything positive he did.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Good value for under $5k. Low miles, etc...

1997 BMW 528i E39 RARE 5-Speed Manual - $4999 (Eagle)

Looking to sell my 1997 BMW 528i E39 M-Sport. Super low original miles of 75k. Fully loaded with every option... aftermarket touch screen head unit with full navigation. This car is near mint with only a few very minor flaws.

5spd Manual Transmission (very rare)
                          2.8L inline 6 motor

M-Sport Rims (very expensive)
                          Angle Eye Headlights
                          M5 Front and rear bumper

Brand new BF Goodrich all terrain tires
                          Brake pads are 80% all the way around (just had them checked)

Aftermarket exhaust sounds GREAT!!

Super low miles on the 2.8L inline 6 motor. (very very reliable) 200hp.

Runs and drives great! Will last a super long time!

Every very minor issues it has:
                          Driver door handle on the inside just broke. 30 bucks for a new one
                          Passenger and driver side windows are starting to go
                          Sun roof is off the tracks?

These are the only very minor cosmetic issues it has being 20 years old! All are easy cheap fixes! Car is absolutely flawless mechanically!

Text or call for more info

$4,999 OBO

Comment

Followed by... BAD value for over $5k LOL! This thing is a wreck

64 Chevrolet K10 4X4 SWB Stepside RARE - $5800 (Nampa)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                              Good value for under $5k. Low miles, etc...

1997 BMW 528i E39 RARE 5-Speed Manual - $4999 (Eagle)
                              https://boise.craigslist.org/cto/6015366861.html

There are so many things wrong with that ad I don't even know where to begin.
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Yep. It does have really low mileage, but it's still at least a grand over priced and the guy thinks he has diamonds on his hands. Style 5s are not m-sport rims and they're not rare. I saw a set at the junkyard last week.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X