Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions: Should I run 15s in the front and 17s in the rear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions: Should I run 15s in the front and 17s in the rear?

So I have right now a set of 17 inch ACs that I hate but they have fresh tires with less than a 50 miles on them. Then I have a pair of 17 inch wheels that also have fresh tires with basically no miles on them.

I realize my stupidity.

I want to buy some 15 inch wheels but that would mean I can't run through 6 brand new tires.

I know I'll take a massive hit by trying to sell them. I'd rather try to run through all of them.

So should I just buy 17 inch wheels and just use my tires or sell the tires or run 15s with 17s?

I don't wanna use my ACs because I have to run them with spacers so thick its just blowing my mind how stupid I am. I have R34 calipers on the discs so I do need a lot of clearance.

I can just see the geometry of my car cry.

No rush. I daily a corolla.

It's going to come down to what you want more. You seem to be realistic about taking a hit on the tires. That goes for Anything used, you never get what it cost new. If it's not a DD I'd keep what looks better & contrast that with ride quality

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
      It's going to come down to what you want more. You seem to be realistic about taking a hit on the tires. That goes for Anything used, you never get what it cost new. If it's not a DD I'd keep what looks better & contrast that with ride quality
      Well what looks better also feels better I just have no clue how to deal with the tire loss.

Comment

Originally posted by wholethingoff View Post
        Well what looks better also feels better I just have no clue how to deal with the tire loss.
        To fix the "tire loss" you can go to tiresize.com and play with the tire ratios so you keep the same overall tire diameter
        '91 318is Alpinweiss/Gray cloth Gone
        '90 325i Schwartz/Tan Gone
        '88 325ix Brillanrot/Blk Restored & sold
        '91 318is Alpinweiss/Tan Restoring

:twisted:

Comment

Working...
        X