X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am interested... too bad i am leaving for new zealand on the 16th

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

car was painted at caliber as a favor and the guy doind the taping off was not paid. Paintis in excellent conditon. Its been painted about 2 yrs and it still looks like new. This is not a maco job. There is no runs orange peal nothing like that. People complement me all the time how nice the paint is.

Comment

btw guys, from what i can see it is a no sunroof car. somebody hop on this car, its a pretty good deal imho.
        173rd ABN

Comment

Thats right no sunroof.

Price is $2100. I have to sell by monday. Need the money bad so the car absolutly must go.

If out of state have someone inspect this car for u. Iam sure there are plenty of dfw area members that are willing to do this for u.

Car would have been sold long time ago if the ac worked properly.

Comment

$2000 how low can I go

Comment

$1950

Comment

1k and I'll pick it up asap.

Comment

Originally posted by SykoBMW
                  1k and I'll pick it up asap.
                  Jesus you lowballers hurt, and I'm not even selling this car!
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

Come on how can u cut the price in half? Its good running car,looks great too. If I was not in texas and somwhere up north where people dont care for ac this would have been sld long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by artur1976
                      Come on how can u cut the price in half? Its good running car,looks great too. If I was not in texas and somwhere up north where people dont care for ac this would have been sld long time ago.
                      if you were in norcal, i would have bought it as soon as u posted it up... its a shame that no1 in your area is looking.

BUMP^
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I cut it in half because, well, I don't need another car and hoped you'd want it gone today.

Comment

My current price is the lowest Iam willing to sell it for. My brother would love to have this car and the way it looks now he will be getting it.

Comment

Finally sold. Please close delate this thread. Thank u.

Comment

Working...
                            X