Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need an 885 head that works or a working m20 in kc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an 885 head that works or a working m20 in kc.

Ok so the e30 I bought thinking it needs valves has a seized camshaft and broken lifters but the bottom end looks really clean so its going to probably be cheaper to buy a head that works. That being said if I can get an engine that's a good deal I would rather do that as my car has 230k miles. If you were either in Kansas city or within driving distance that would be great but we can work out shipping.

My is an 89 325ix automatic so I don't know if the oil pans were different on them.

Well it looks like member e30crazie has tried to scam me, therefore I am still in need of a head. PayPal will be refunding my money in a few days, I will have to wait till then to actually buy one but please let me know if you know of one that is or will be for sale in the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by joeythekid031 View Post
      Well it looks like member e30crazie has tried to scam me, therefore I am still in need of a head. PayPal will be refunding my money in a few days, I will have to wait till then to actually buy one but please let me know if you know of one that is or will be for sale in the next week.
      We have a couple rebuilt heads at my shop in Charlotte. Pretty sure we have some good non-rebuilt ones as well. Shipping would be expensive, but pm me if you're interested.

Comment

Ive got a couple of good take offs and can ship
        1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
        1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
        2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
        1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
        1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

Working...
        X