Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn ugly bronzits..help make it better please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn ugly bronzits..help make it better please!

So I have this car. I know u ppl dont like the color but im keeping it for now. Dont have the money to buy a paint job. i mean i might but i have other priorities.

That being said im trying to figure out what accent colors to throw on the e30. I want the calipers, lugz, and front/rear strut to get powder coated. Im thinking purple, or lime green, or some shade of blue. maybe even orange or somethin

I dont wanna do red calipers or lug nuts cause i feel like its played out. It would be awesome if someone could photoshop my rims and or calipers and or lug nuts so i can see what it looks like. It may be 2 small add color to the calipers or lug nuts so if u just do the rims and side mirror that would gimme an idea Its hard picturing what goes with bronzit in my head.
    Thanks R3V!

Click image for larger version

Name:	NEW suspension ride height.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	7223861
    m20 is plenty. im simply a drifter.
    build thread -- http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=206510

Just paint them black.

No need for fuh raze colour coded calipers and luggzzz, just looks like crap when they get dirty.

IMO, priority with your car would be getting the dents and rust sorted out and respraying your stone guards first.
    ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

I love bronzit. Miss mine:(.

Painted calipers are played out, not just red ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Doughnut View Post
        Just paint them black.

No need for fuh raze colour coded calipers and luggzzz, just looks like crap when they get dirty.

IMO, priority with your car would be getting the dents and rust sorted out and respraying your stone guards first.
        cool. but anyone have photoshop and would be able to help out with my request?
        The car came with the right side dent and im figuring out how to fix it. painting the stone guard is simple. thatd be black. and what rust? and if it gets dirty i will wipe with a cloth. thats a very small problem my friend.lol

Originally posted by nomansfriend View Post
        I love bronzit. Miss mine:(.

Painted calipers are played out, not just red ones.
        Oh i like my bronzit also! the PO had it painted so it shines nice

but you think painted calipers are played out? Cause I dont see painted calipers every day. I actually rarely see em in person. Even at the BIG car meets only a couple of cars have painted calipers. No one in my e30 crew has painted calipers either. plus i dont see much of parts painted to match eachother in other builds. And ive never heard someone say, "oh u painted the calipers? I liked em better looking like old beat up metal."lol

I plan to have my manifold/valve cover/turbo powdercoated also so im gonna get em to match. I like adding my personal style to a car and enjoy doing things a little different. I havnt seen stuff match al like that before.

Im not really asking for opinions on if I should or shouldnt paint them. Im going to. I appreciate the opinions and points of view, but when i find that accent color its gonna be SIIICCCK. black would be so blah and boring.

So u photo shoppers please help me out!lol
        heres my friends wheel. it looks sick stationary and rollin. what we call some car swag.lol i think itd be sick to do this and have front & rear strut bar match, and intake manifold, and valve cover, and roll cage. aw baby i cant wait
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0518.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	7136576

Comment

Just leave it stock. Any colored accent is going to look goofy as fuck when paired with bronzit

$0.02

Comment

brown!

Comment

I don't have photoshop, but I do have a rad picture of one of the members bronzit ride's. I hope it inspires you. Bronzit is nice!
              Attached Files

Comment

I just used my wheels as an accent - did not want black or the standard silver.

Originally posted by blunttech
                Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

A clean bronzit might be favorite my color on an e30
                  I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                  Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

black out everything, my old bronzit

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by giantkeeper View Post
                      I just used my wheels as an accent - did not want black or the standard silver.

wooord. so what are the wheels. grey?

i know a bright/off color could work, just not sure which one. some good lookin bronzits tho! im gonna keep brain storming

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
                        I don't have photoshop, but I do have a rad picture of one of the members bronzit ride's. I hope it inspires you. Bronzit is nice!
                        heelll yess. ive been thinkin about black side mirrors. doing it asap

Comment

spend your money on PDR. not that expensive, they charge per panel, i have a great guy, doing my whole car for 150 next week.

dude, ever notice everytime you post a thread it gets DRAWN THE FUCK OUT because you argue with people and refuse to take advice. dont post for advice and expect us to all agree with you, or try to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

seriously man, chill. dont be so sensitive or confrontational.

oh and YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

Comment

I have a bronzit, not really a big fan, but it's growing on me....

At least its not hot pink

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING View Post
                              wooord. so what are the wheels. grey?

i know a bright/off color could work, just not sure which one. some good lookin bronzits tho! im gonna keep brain storming
                              Yes - I wanted a nogaro-ish finish. They seem a little lighter and blue'r in those pictures then they really are.
                              Originally posted by blunttech
                              Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

Working...
                              X