Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
    thanx for that info....

I never knew Dynamics had an 8 inch wheel!!!! w/ et 20...

pm your source pls!..

why run a Sport kit w/ HP plus?....strange combo...is the car tracked?...HP is not usually liked by many.....

anyhew..//very nice..nice ride too.......

I need to sell my street massive kit...and get this....
    me neither, this is good news! looks like they're a bit pricier at ~$800 a set though.

Comment

source for the 15 x 8 @ 200 per...
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I only see them specific to other cars so far

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1 Wheels for the Lotus Elise and Exige, performance parts and accessories for the Lotus Elise and Exige sportscars from Blackwatch Racing

looks like $900 plus some spacers (8s need at least 10mm) assuming the hub bore is correct

or... http://fiestast.net/threads/update-t...iesta-st.1182/

Comment

I found them thru my own source...

I can get these at decent prices.....just pm me.....I can get them drop shipped to you....

57.1/et 20/ 4 x 100/15 x 8
          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
            I found them thru my own source...

I can get these at decent prices.....just pm me.....I can get them drop shipped to you....

57.1/et 20/ 4 x 100/15 x 8
            Hey Joel! Got your message at the shop.

I actually ordered the wheels from Rimstock. They are the parent company to Team Dynamics and have a warehouse in California.

I don't use the car to daily and the pads are a bit noisy when cold. A couple good applications and they are quiet. It is hard to find matching pads for the Wilwood front and stock rear calipers. I have tried HPS's in the past and have not been a fan. Anyone else found a good combination?
            E30 325i 24v, E36 M3/4/5, MK2 GLI 16v, NA8 Miata
            Prestige Auto Repair
            Mercedes-Benz|BMW|MINI
            prestigegermanrepair.com

Comment

BBS LM198 fit with a 20mm spacer. This brings the wheel to ET20, as it is a 17x7.5 ET40 from factory.

Clears the 300x32mm race kit (SL6R caliper)

88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Wow. That's very, very nice, Thanks for sharing.

Lee
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I did some skimming of the thread, but before I buy new slalom wheels, does the TRM C1 15x8 (or any of the kosei 15x8 et20 tirerack wheels) fit with the 300x32 + Superlites "Race" kit?

Also, Lee, could you send me a PM with prices(CAD) of the 300x32 front and rear "installer" kits? (I'm assuming you are done with wilwood for good?)
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    Also, Lee, could you send me a PM with prices(CAD) of the 300x32 front and rear "installer" kits? (I'm assuming you are done with wilwood for good?)
                    You are correct. I no longer supply Wilwood components as dealing with them has proven to be very painfull. Looks like the good and knowledgeable staff has been assigned to very lucrative "government contracts" (well, army and governement car float) and that whatever is left is "working" for racers... I had very good relations for the East Coast main rep, but it was not enough to handle the West Coast staff...

Front 300x32mm Race install kit is $800.00cad (just add rotors and calipers)
                    Rear 300x32mm Race install kit is $600.00cad (just add rotors and calipers)
                    Optional steel handbrake rings for street cars for $250.00cad

Lee
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Would any parts from the 4x100 E30 kit be usable for a 5x120 E30 M3 setup, like the caliper adapters?

I know you've discontinued the 300x32 Rally kit for the E30 M3, but would like to retain 15" wheels if possible for next season.

Thank you,
                      -Fred

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

what pads are people using for the 280 street bbk? i'm looking for the best pad for a DD that gets used for spirited weekend drives, must have good initial aggressive bite when cold, low noise, dust don't care about, dont want them to use rotors excessively. something like the stock textars/jurids would be ideal
                        89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

BP20 your best bet. Work pretty good from cold. not too noisy
                          88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by burkey001 View Post
                            BP20 your best bet. Work pretty good from cold. not too noisy
                            was so far thinking bp-10 if i used a wilwood compound, according them better when cold. not limiting myself to wilwood tho. stoptech street performance 309 does get some good reviews
                            Last edited by digger; 11-17-2015, 08:42 PM.
                            89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

Comment

BP10 also an option, the 20's just have a nicer feel when they get warm, IMO.

Don't buy the polymatrix E's (the only other street pad from Wilwood) as they squeal an awful lot. Currently have E's on the rear of my 318is. Noisy.

Comment

So ive found the following pads for 7812 any others?

WILWOOD
                                CM, BP-40, BP-10, BP-20, POLY-A, POLY-B, POLY-E, POLY-H, POLY-Q

HAWK
                                HPS, HT-10, DTC-30, DTC-60, DTC-70, BLACK, BLUE

EBC
                                GREENSTUFF, RED STUFF, YELLOW STUFF

PORTERFIELD
                                R-4, R4-1, R4-S

CARBOTECH
                                1521, AX6, XP8, XP10, XP12, RP2, XP20, XP24

RAYBESTOS
                                ST-38, ST-41, ST-43, ST-45, ST-47

probably mentioned but MASSIVE 280mm kit fits 16" alpina and 15" OEM basketweaves with the 1mm supplied spacer
                                Last edited by digger; 03-02-2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X