No announcement yet.

WTF Cops and too much force AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For failing to show up for an arraignment on a 'driving without a license' traffic ticket. Sounds bad and it was. I was in an epileptic daze at the time of the ticket. I don't remember driving, don't remember being pulled over, don't remember getting a ticket, and I certainly didn't have the physical ticket to remind me.

Comment

uhhh woah. have you considered that maybe you shouldn't be driving at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        Well since this is resurrected... I was jailed on the 26th of the December last year. I have epilepsy and while in jail was denied my medication which resulted in me have petite mal seizures in jail and grand mals once I was released.

Since then I've gone to a county review board against a sheriff representative (from the county sheriff jail). To make things short, the rep told me that denying me my medication, for my nightly and morning doses, was proper and all within protocol and that it was my fault for not taking my dose before getting arrested. He even scoffed when I mentioned that each seizure has a compounding effect which makes having future ones easier to have; making life permanently harder. WTF
        No fucking way that should be legal. And honestly, I'd be shocked if it was. Lawyer up.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          uhhh woah. have you considered that maybe you shouldn't be driving at all?
          I don't consciously.

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          No fucking way that should be legal. And honestly, I'd be shocked if it was. Lawyer up.
          Not enough money involved for lawyers to be interested but I might have a good enough case even a yokel like myself to work out! But medical conditions, bridging from that #mentalissue thread, are totally disregarded by the police and that should be changed. Crushing people, kicking them while already under a pile, shooting in the back and etc.

Why should the cop's reaction to a minivan, full of kids, driving off be to shoot it?
          Last edited by Dozyproductions; 02-08-2015, 03:00 PM.

Comment

That bitch put all those kids in danger by running away and her hood son came out
            and attacked the police. If he had a gun or a knife 100% he would of shot at the cops.
            dumb crazy people out there.

Those news guys where trying to make it out like an innocent familey was going to church and
            they were attached by crazed police. The little 14 year old boy just wanted to talk to the police.
            Some of you guys get brain washed by this. Too easy.

Comment

Try not to read to much into it or create strawmans. The cop still shot at the van, full of kids, while it was driving off. What good would that do if he missed the tires? That's an unwarranted escalation of the situation and the type of action that ruins any relation between the police and the public. Remember they still have to protect the dumb and crazy people too. Not everyone is as cool as you.

All this is my opinion. I'd prefer longer police chases over instant death.
              Last edited by Dozyproductions; 02-08-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                That bitch put all those kids in danger by running away and her hood son came out
                and attacked the police. If he had a gun or a knife 100% he would of shot at the cops.
                dumb crazy people out there.

Those news guys where trying to make it out like an innocent familey was going to church and
                they were attached by crazed police. The little 14 year old boy just wanted to talk to the police.
                Some of you guys get brain washed by this. Too easy.
                She put her kids in danger by driving away? You sure about that? Or did the cops put her kids in danger by shooting at them with fucking guns?

Bottom line is that no one's life was in danger until they started shooting. That's a wholly unnecessary and dangerous escalation of force. If the only reaction to a minivan driving away from you that you can think of is to start shooting at it, maybe you shouldn't be given that level of responsibility.

Comment

Working...
                X