Baltimore riots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
    Bro, do you live in lala land or something? My favorite part of your completely insane post is where you paint Al Sharpton as someone who's never caused turmoil, ever.

Also, no, people shouldn't be getting killed by cops... but what should you expect when you're heavily resisting arrest? What happens when you can't sedate someone with a tazer or pepperspray? Guess what, it's beating the living shit out of someone. Sometimes people are super fragile and die... but guess what, the guy brought his death on himself.

What would you have the police do? Just let people go when they show resistance? Or show weakness so we can instead hear about murdered cops every couple of months? Sometimes I think guys like you need to go on a police ride along to see exactly what they deal with on a day to day basis - maybe then you won't see things through such rose-tinted glasses
    I guess you'll have to prove how he's "caused turmoil" because I don't think he's anywhere as influential as you like to pretend he is.

If you think resisting arrest effectively gives the OK for the police to mistreat you or kill you then you're a huge piece of shit.

Comment

Bro, do you live in lala land or something? My favorite part of your completely insane post is where you paint Al Sharpton as someone who's never caused turmoil, ever.

Also, no, people shouldn't be getting killed by cops... but what should you expect when you're heavily resisting arrest? What happens when you can't sedate someone with a tazer or pepperspray? Guess what, it's beating the living shit out of someone. Sometimes people are super fragile and die... but guess what, the guy brought his death on himself.

What would you have the police do? Just let people go when they show resistance? Or show weakness so we can instead hear about murdered cops every couple of months? Sometimes I think guys like you need to go on a police ride along to see exactly what they deal with on a day to day basis - maybe then you won't see things through such rose-tinted glasses
      I guess you'll have to prove how he's "caused turmoil" (as opposed to showing up where turmoil already exists) because I don't think he's anywhere as influential as you like to pretend he is.

If you think resisting arrest effectively gives the OK for the police to mistreat you or kill you then you're a huge piece of shit.

Comment

I fly out for Charlotte tomorrow and then Baltimore on Friday for business... I had a conversation with my boss earlier today:

Boss: You ready for Baltimore?
        Me: Ya, I packed my ski mask and molotov cocktails
        Boss: Good, I'll bring the hoodies

Comment

If the police have exhausted their civil ways of subduing a person masquerading as an animal, that animal deserves to have the ever loving shit beaten out of it.

But that doesn't sit well with you, because you're a "fuck da police" kinda guy, aren't you Brave? You'd feel better reading about cops... men and women with lives, familes and children... getting killed on the streets instead of these wannabe gangbanger thugs, wouldn't you?

I'm right, aren't I? So remind me again... who's the real piece of shit here?

Comment

If the police have exhausted their civil ways of subduing a person masquerading as an animal, that animal deserves to have the ever loving shit beaten out of it.

But that doesn't sit well with you, because you're a "fuck da police" kinda guy, aren't you Brave? You'd feel better reading about cops... men and women with lives, familes and children... getting killed on the streets instead of these wannabe gangbanger thugs, wouldn't you?

I'm right, aren't I? So remind me again... who's the real piece of shit here?
            Well, you'd be the piece of shit because you're making up a narrative about me and my opinions to justify your shitty views.

Note that your narrative about this case doesn't fit any of the narrative presented by your city's police department, so maybe you want to brush up on your knowledge of the situation before you start calling people animals.

Comment

That didn't sound like a denial of my claims. It's true then? "Fuck da police", right?

Comment

That didn't sound like a denial of my claims. It's true then? "Fuck da police"?
                Do i need to say it a second time?

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                Well, you'd be the piece of shit because you're making up a narrative about me and my opinions to justify your shitty views.

Comment

I wasn't going to even get involved in this, but you're complete lack of even fundamental knowledge has persuaded me to jump in.

Also, no, people shouldn't be getting killed by cops... but what should you expect when you're heavily resisting arrest?
                  Well, I would expect to not get fucking killed. You know we have this thing in America called The Constitution. And from The Constitution comes all kinds of laws. Enshrined in The Constitution and these laws are all kinds of crazy things, like "Innocent until proven guilty" and "The right to a trial by peers" and "Due Process". No where in those documents does it allow or instantaneous summary execution.
                  What happens when you can't sedate someone with a tazer or pepperspray? Guess what, it's beating the living shit out of someone.
                  Are those literally their only 3 options? Get shocked, killed or beaten to a pulp? What about physical restraint? Seems to work pretty well for police everywhere else in the world
                  Sometimes people are super fragile and die...
                  ...with the help of other people who sever their spines...
                  but guess what, the guy brought his death on himself.
                  So he severed his own spine? Wow, that's incredible!
                  What would you have the police do?
                  Protect and Serve (i.e. uphold the oath they swore to)
                  Just let people go when they show resistance? Or show weakness so we can instead hear about murdered cops every couple of months?
                  Please take the following steps:
                  1) Buy a dictionary
                  2) Look up the word "weakness"
                  3) Look up the word "restraint"
                  4) Notice that they are not the same thing

Also, you're proposed 6 cops killed per year would be significantly less than the many hundreds of civilians killed by cops each year
                  Sometimes I think guys like you need to go on a police ride along to see exactly what they deal with on a day to day basis - maybe then you won't see things through such rose-tinted glasses
                  IT'S THERE FUCKING JOB! They signed up for it, they know the risks, they enter in to them willingly and of their own accord. Did you know there are 14 jobs considered to be more dangerous than being a policeman? (of course you didn't)... Do any of them murder other people on a daily basis because their jobs put them "at risk"? Nope.

You are literally the most racist piece of human shit on this forum...

Also I never knew cops were the only people with "lives, familes (sic) and children"
                  Last edited by CorvallisBMW; 04-28-2015, 01:13 PM.

Comment

That didn't sound like a denial of my claims. It's true then? "Fuck da police", right?
                    You know what fuck da police in certain situations man. You know what you're getting in to. "Following orders" wasn't a good enough excuse during the nuremburg trials so why is killing within the line of 'procedure' any different?

As obama said, some of these cities and their police departments have to do some soul searching. The rules the police officers have to follow make them the boogy men and it isn't right.

Comment

If you truly think that beating the shit out of someone for "resisting arrest" (keep in mind these laws can be applied with little evidence) is something best left for the police to administer at the time of arrest why aren't you actively involved with changing your local laws to reflect that?

Because right now, it's a misdemeanor. not a beating, not receiving a spinal injury, not being denied prompt medical assistance.

Comment

But that would require thought and effort instead of racist e-rage

Comment

I work at Hopkins and they closed work about 30 minutes after I got there. Already started time sensitive stuff so I had to stay until it was finished. Im on the edge of the city so I didn't really see any carnage.

I think I saw a report that said there was ~140 car fires yesterday/last night. That seems incredible to me.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Very scary. For some reason the national guard base here in my town of maybe 10,000 has been VERY active the past week or so...

I am all for peaceful protests but rioting, is something that just is not necessary. :down:
                            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                              You are literally the most racist piece of human shit on this forum...
                              Racism, really? He's implying the person at the center of this debate behaved like an animal, not that his race made him an animal.

Don't be such a race baiting troll.

Comment

I haven't been keeping up with the riots lately because it just doesn't really concern me. As much as I hate conflict with others and people rioting, I think it's best we just watch Darwin's Chainsaw of Natural Selection kick in.
                                "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                                The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Working...
                                X