Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Read an Article on Ben Carson GOP candidate on Muslim coming to America. Where he states

"To bring into this country groups infiltrated with Jihadists makes no sense," Carson told about 150 people at the Des Moines Rotary Club's monthly morning breakfast meeting. "Why would you do something like that?"

Article writer:
    ((Instead, Carson recommended that the U.S. help settle Syrian refugees in the Middle East, in places such as Turkey. In Carson's view, the U.S. could assist financially, but not open its doors.))

So went on a google search to understand why? ran into couple of vids..

I watched this too and was like is this really happening in the the UK??

Then I thought maybe Obama is bringing in 10,000 allies and ran into this article and am now like what the F..??

U.S. Soldiers Told to Ignore Sexual Abuse of Boys by Afghan Allies

Dan Quinn was relieved of his Special Forces command after a fight with a U.S.-backed militia leader who had a boy as a sex slave chained to his bed.

Maybe its not as they put it on media but what say you?
    Last edited by King Mufasa; 10-02-2015, 11:42 AM.

Not I. I'm very happy I'm not living in Europe right now. I think they're making a huge mistake.

I'm at a point where I really don't care how many people claim that Islam is peaceful or whatever. I don't want it in my country. Period. I've seen too much evidence to the contrary, and I'm not willing to sacrifice the safety of my home for the sake of tolerance. If that makes me ignorant or intolerant, so be it.

Comment

Well, as long as we don't bring in people that want to blow us up or do harm in any way, I am fine with it. These people have lost their homes and would be subjects of genocide if they weren't allowed to go somewhere. If the shoe were on the other foot and i were a refugee, I suppose I would be praying that someone would take in myself and my loved ones.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I agree, no need for them here. Or in europe. There may be good muslims but it seems most are not. And they plot shit thats years in the making. Then when numbers are strong they come out if the woodwork. I may be too worried but them buying all the gas stations makes me wonder. I mean eventually they will own them all. Then what? convert or we pretty much blow up america. I dont trust a single one. but if they truly need a place to go due to war then keep them in a confined area, not like jail but dont let them in the general population or do the refugees automatically gain citizenship?
        Last edited by dustyperez; 10-04-2015, 10:54 PM.

Comment

A little reminder for some british mates and other kids.

"When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible" (Mzee Jomo Kenyatta, First president of Kenya)

I believe that British people think that these cruelty victims would do the same things like Britishs have done in Africa. They see everyone in this world as themselves. Chill out people, they just need a space to provide a life for their loved ones. Nothing more.

Second post is a complete ignorant post, so others. Educate yourself. Don't watch same TV channels and read the books which support the same ideas. Try to listen and understand other views. Do some critical thinking. Saying muslim people are treat for my home is like saying all americans are stupid. Yes, there are american who are really stupid but you can't generalize that to all American. It just doesn't make sense. I mean doesn't make sense for normal human being.

WHY ? I tell you why, because they are Muslims. Being Muslim is enough reason for you to be a treat for others , as we can see in the posts above. Quar'an orders you to Jihad which means spread the name of god to others by telling them, NOT BY SWORD OR WEAPON. In Islam you are only allowed to have war if someone attacks, threats you or your own land. Which is equal to self defense in most countries. In islam killing somone is one of the biggest sin.

"whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men" (al-Maeda/The Food, 32)

Learn the islam from real source (Qur'an) not by fox news etc. I didn't want to turn this into religion but since everyone above had little hate for these people and religion I had to respond. This world is enough for everyone. Keep calm and have some love for others.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
          Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

^^ After watching 5 minutes of this you might change your mind...

With that said I think I can agree ((IF)) it was only women and children as women and children are the battered victims the one's that are raped and belittled, but around 75 percent were males that Obama brought over who's beliefs go against the American government..

I think on the OP comment of Carson statement was that the thousands had infiltrated jihadist within the groups he wasn't speaking for all.. Thus why I think it should have been women and children

Correct me if am wrong but if it was the U.S at war with China and China was winning crucial territory those territories were destroyed and China kindly said lets bring in 10,000 American refugees and give them home as they lost theirs during this war. Will that stop Americans from being Americans? NO

Comment

^^ if you ask those monkeys of what the is five pillar of Islam, I guarantee you that they would NOT be able to answer, Having beard and yelling allahu akbar doesn't make you Muslim.

Western Media does great job by only showing these stupid extremist, so poor western folks assume Islam is a religion of hate. Those retards are not even muslims, Just like ISIS monkeys, who states they are muslim but kill muslim civilians and destroy holy islamic places like Mosques and etc. Any person with commonsense can understand the game thats staged in middles east.

By the way Israel goverment have been killing many palestinian civilians in last decades, but somehow not a single western or american media sees a need to publish those news and none of those jews are considered terrorist in the world. WHY ? because they are not muslims.

Do you really want to see a real terorrist stop looking at muslims and turn your heads.

these children are not western who are killed by muslims. They are palestanian children killed by Zionist Israel government. Who care they are potential terorrist when they grow up right ?

Here is the Israel kids writing on bombs. (With LOVE) The real potential terorrist are them, who are empozed to kill muslims in their earl ages.

Watch this

Lets not forget about bush goverment, U.S killed many civilians while looking for terorrist which were not found. Its all about colony in middle east. Rich soils. Like it or not.

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses.” (Malcom X)

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
              Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

well, people like Kim Davis would love to have a Christian version of Sharia Law imposed here anyway, so what difference would it make?

How many of the refugees are actually muslim? where's the proof that they are infiltrated with terrorists? We just assume that because their skin is brown and they come from a foreign country? Funny, because Syria was one of the most secular countries in the region...
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  well, people like Kim Davis would love to have a Christian version of Sharia Law imposed here anyway, so what difference would it make?

How many of the refugees are actually muslim? where's the proof that they are infiltrated with terrorists? We just assume that because their skin is brown and they come from a foreign country? Funny, because Syria was one of the most secular countries in the region...
                  Exactly

We all know its just closeted racists who disapprove.

To be honest I'm totally fine with refuges coming here, the fact that people act like every other one of them is a terrorist shows that many people are either racist or have been successfully "terrorized" by the real terrorists so much that they think every brown person is a terrorist.

The only reason I could not agree is because I could see a lot of american on Syrian hate crimes being committed if they do come here.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

^^agree with nando and wschnitz. There are no evil skin colors. Why don't the fear mongers just believe what they are supposed to believe? Ya know, Jesus will keep you safe and God has a plan and all, and just fucking relax for a damn minute.
                    Originally posted by Andy.B
                    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                    ~~~~~~~~~~
                    I was born on 3/25…
                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Race aside,

One does not load more ballast onto a sinking ship.
                      Derek-

Comment

"the world is ending" crowd..
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

All bullshit aside, that picture of the kids fucked me up. If something happened to my 2 year old it would all be over for me.

Everyone has a right to live peacefully. Those that infringe upon that right should be dealt with accordingly. If everyone stands by and lets it happen then we all lose.

Help those in need, no issue there. But deal with the mass genocide going on over there and don't make excuses for it. Call it for what it is, and Muslim it is not. Who is funding all of this shit? Start there.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

There is a very vocal group of muslims that know that their numbers will be able to dominate European politics in the very near future. If so many muslims immigrants, and one already living there, reject their host nations culture then where do you think that'll lead? The higher amount of violence in such countries experimenting with 'multi culturalism' is noticed.

I get the argument that the security council nations are much to blame for people wanting to leave their countries but I'd prefer seeing Europe keeping certain of it's traditional traditions and values. Too bad the EU is ruining that continent. It's a real problem there and I'm glad that our 'Muricaness, I hope, will not allow it to happen here.

Comment

I for one was under the impression a fairly large amount of Christian refugees were also fleeing, are they not? I guess admitting that would prevent you from excusing your blatant bigotry wouldn't it?

Comment

Working...
                              X