Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigotry aside, there's a reality to this. There will be towns and countries in where the radical muslim populace will begin having enough of a voice to change the entire ideals of their host nation towards islamic ones. Such as places in Sweden or Belgium itself.

What's sad is that a lot of the leftest, and major, media has been complicit towards this. Ex) In Paris, a muslim man robbed a bank yet the headlines where more in the tune of how a muslim was abused in police custody. The police there can't catch a break, as far as having zones in the city in which they avoid.

If you think I'm another 'cabriolet' guy on here than you're mistaken. There are real immigrants in need of help but don't be fooled in how the media is hiding a real problem, which is radical islam in Europe.

Comment

Alright, a few points...

1) Muslim is not a race. It's not racist to say "I don't want muslims here."

2) If it were a race issue, Syrians aren't really 'brown', anyway. I think most Syrians could blend in pretty well in America, at least near cities.

3) Regardless of whether or not the radical muslims are following the religion correctly, there seems to be quite a lot of them, even if they are the minority. There's more than a billion muslims on this planet, so even a small percentage of muslims would be a lot of people, and more than enough to make a difference.

4) From what I'm hearing, only something like a third of the migrants going to Europe are actually refugees. I'm not interested in taking in someone not actually fleeing from war. If the screening process was thorough enough, I would be open to bringing in some refugees. But I absolutely DO NOT want what is going on in Europe right now in America. Way too damn many refugees/migrants, and there seems to be a number of Muslim populations springing up in a lot of western European countries that I would definitely describe as 'radical'. Huge cultural clash, and I don't think it's going to end peacefully. Political correctness isn't going to help any, either.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        3) Regardless of whether or not the radical muslims are following the religion correctly, there seems to be quite a lot of them, even if they are the minority. There's more than a billion muslims on this planet, so even a small percentage of muslims would be a lot of people, and more than enough to make a difference.
        Mmmk, I've heard this one used too many times. "Even a small percentage" lemme guess, up to fifteen percent or more? This isn't geico. You can't just say, that no matter how small the percentage, it's gonna be enough to be worth turning all refugees away or fearing Muslims.

In case it escapes anyone, "up to 15% or more" means any number. Including 0 and 100.

Everything in the store up to 90% off!
        Originally posted by Andy.B
        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
        1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        I was born on 3/25…
        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I swear this is the new red scare, everyone hears the word muslim and pulls their shottys out and starts hunting.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by dustyperez View Post
            There may be good muslims but it seems most are not.

I may be too worried but them buying all the gas stations makes me wonder. I mean eventually they will own them all. Then what? convert or we pretty much blow up america.

I dont trust a single one.

Technically they are not americans, right?
            You either have issues or need to learn how to put your thoughts down in writing better.
            Yes, technically Muslims are not/can't be Americans

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
            Alright, a few points...

1) Muslim is not a race. It's not racist to say "I don't want muslims here."

2) If it were a race issue, Syrians aren't really 'brown', anyway. I think most Syrians could blend in pretty well in America, at least near cities.
            1. - A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
            "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"

- More the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
            "people of mixed race"

- A group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
            "some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart"

Yep. You're a racist.

2. Syrians are definitely "brown" people, so you're possibly color-blind too.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
              You either have issues or need to learn how to put your thoughts down in writing better.
              Yes, technically Muslims are not/can't be Americans

1. - A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
              "we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"

- More the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.
              "people of mixed race"

- A group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
              "some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart"

Yep. You're a racist.

2. Syrians are definitely "brown" people, so you're possibly color-blind too.
              1) I've never heard anyone refer to a Christian race.

I'm not a racist. I don't want my country ruined by people who don't respect our people, our culture, our laws, etc. It's not so much that I don't want anyone even identifying with islam coming to my country- I'm aware that you can be both muslim and a reasonable person - but there seems to be a LOT of people from that region of the world who are not. Yes, I will admit my first post in here was a bit strong.

2) This is the president of Syria - one would think he would be a decent representation of what Syrians look like, and that dude is fuckin white. Not the same as British white, but white nonetheless.

Last edited by rturbo 930; 10-03-2015, 06:19 PM.

Comment

I mean, he does have blue eyes and a neighborhood creep mustache. Yep, pretty white to me.
                Hank Ahrens
                1984 Alpine Coupe
                1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  I swear this is the new red scare, everyone hears the word muslim and pulls their shottys out and starts hunting.
                  putin is jealous, and under all our noses is bringing back big red for the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                    putin is jealous, and under all our noses is bringing back big red for the 21st century.
                    I really hope your casual sarcasm isn't how you or most of you in this forum really view the world. I only say that because there seems to be some real fundamental lack in knowledge in the Euro situation here which has been covered by accusations of bigotry.

He was raised by KGB and his politics will always reflect that. He can invade the rest of the 'eastern block' and the EU/NATO would likely not do a thing. Not that he's jealous, he just knows that everyone is full of shit.

Comment

aegul does this video piss you off?

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAMEMONETIZATION ENABLED

Comment

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAMEMONETIZATION ENABLED

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                          I really hope your casual sarcasm isn't how you or most of you in this forum really view the world. I only say that because there seems to be some real fundamental lack in knowledge in the Euro situation here which has been covered by accusations of bigotry.

He was raised by KGB and his politics will always reflect that. He can invade the rest of the 'eastern block' and the EU/NATO would likely not do a thing. Not that he's jealous, he just knows that everyone is full of shit.
                          sorry was too lazy/baked to expand on that statement,

he is not jealous, just nostalgic for the 20th century, when the USSR was in its prime. it pretty obvious to see that he wants the eastern bloc back and wants a big hand in the middle east again, this time its syria and not afghanistan. He needs to show the world that russia is "back",hence the small military presence there now. at least thats what i am taking an educated guess at. im not putin. and you probably right that NATO will puss out of protecting all the "buffer" states, only if it ends up being one of the non-former bloc states will the actively step in.

as far as the refugees, give them all the land in nebraska no one wants they can farm and be away from most of the populace, that think are terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwHiQBLl9aU
                            Any video that offends any religion or it's values pisses me off. No matter who you are or what your title in this world, you have no right to insult people's beliefs. Even if you don't belive in any religion, there should be some things in the world that you value right ? Maybe family, girlfriend, etc. I guess you would also be pissed off if someone insults any of them.

So, yes I am pissed of but it doesn't give me a right to cut that kid's throat, if I feel insulted, I seek the justice in legal places like court rooms. Killing won't do any good but bring hate to religion that I represent.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                            Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

^^ I agree their has to be some respect..just not sure on all these things am hearing about them.. Their so many that are I guess over shadow the good Muslim?? If so then their would eventually be two separation of idiology with different names..

Comment

If somebody tricked u in eating pork does that give you the right to kill the infidels
                                That's is taught by your religious teachings yes?

Isn't drawing the god mohmumed punished by death or something aswell?

Comment

Working...
                                X